🪭S1.Pilot Part One🪭

Hi, I'm Roma Stillinski and I'm a twin to Stiles Stilinski

Hi, I'm Roma Stillinski and I'm a twin to Stiles Stilinski. Yep, that's right. I'm Stiles Stilinski, twin sister. He is outgoing, sarcastic and smart whereas me I'm timid, shy and also smart.

I'm book-smart and very into CSI TV shows, NCIS, Law and Order, Werewolves, and that. I plan to be a profiler for the FBI one day or maybe be like Abby Sciuto a forensic scientist with my lab and equipment so I don't have to deal with people.

I'm 5"6" and have tinted green hair which is to my shoulders. I never have it long as I hate long hair it just gets in the way.

I'm often the voice of reason between my twin and Scott our childhood best friend when they make dumb mistakes and they are very protective of me.

This is Roma Stilinski's story. Her lines and plots belong to me and me only! Nothing else belongs to me!

》》》》

I'm in my room, sorting out my beanie and outfit for tomorrow. I looked out my window as I heard a car starting up and leaving and saw my dad Sheriff Stilinski leaving for work, and I know Stiles, my twin, was listening in to his calls like an absolute stalker.

Not even ten minutes later, Stiles comes running down the hallway and bursts into my room and has a stupid smile on his face.

"Hey Rome, you coming with me?" Stiles says with a grin.

"Why?" I say with confusion on my face.

"Dad left twenty minutes ago, and it's serious he called the state police in!" Stiles tells me.

"You know he is going to be mad at you for listening in again and... Wait? Why state?" I said, realizing that Stiles mentioned state police.

"I know, I know, and they found a body in the woods!" Stiles says, waving off the first part.

"If they found a body, why involve state" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"They found half!" Stiles exclaims." We going to get Scott and go to the woods." He added on.

《▪︎》

We left in Roscoe(Stiles Jeep) and headed to Scott's place. Stiles got out of the Jeep, and I stayed in Jeep, not wanting to be a dumbass and climb onto a sloping roof. I have a motorbike which is being fixed up by me.

I look out to see Scott and Stiles talking to one another. I can't hear their conversation, but I can tell that they are having a debate about going.

I lean out the window and say, " Hey Scott, you coming with us ?"I say with a smile.

He turns and smiles at me," Hey Roma, yeah, I guess I am. He is not giving me much choice, and neither are you." He says with a shy smile.

I shake my head and smile, Stiles comes back to the Jeep, and I move into the back where I've put down my pillow considering how much hard flooring the Jeep has. The boys get in the Jeep, and Scott spins around to hug me before facing forward.