🧸S3A.Unleashed P1🧸

At first, I thought I was dead but now I feel like my body has reawakened itself up. I gasped awake and I saw four people standing before me, they all stood up and kneeled in front  of me." Who are you?" I asked them." I'm Erin Covaci, Alpha Roma, and there are my pack mates, Aliyah Nawaz and Grace Walker," Erin introduces herself, Aliyah, and Grace to me.

"I'm Evie, and I'm like you but not you. I'm a fey child," Evie smiles and I look to see big purple wings and I feel my head and feel two big horns pointing backwards." I'm a fey?" I questioned myself." No, well one part of you is," Aliyah says.

"You're an alpha too! And a Valkyrie," Erin says. I looked at my hands to see claws had grown out and I touched my teeth to feel four fangs at the top and four at the bottom." You're the first Tribrid of this town and you are predicted to be the most powerful Alpha ever along with Derek Hale," Grace tells me.

"Okay, well I think I best go find him so come on let's go," I said and my wings flapped and were off the ground.

Like this-

"Grace how about a lift?" I said with a smile

"Grace how about a lift?" I said with a smile." Please?" Grace asked with a smile." Of course,"  I said with a smile and I picked her up with ease and held her as we flew low with Erin and Aliyah following us. I picked up Derek's scent and we headed in the direction of his scent.

I saw a big loft space and I could smell the alpha pack. I stopped in my tracks as did Evie, Erin, and Aliyah." They're here," I said with my eyes flaring red and my magic flowing out of my hands." Run inside and keep going to smell my scent," I tell Erin and Aliyah who nod in understanding.

"But don't enter till I give the signal," I warn them."What's the signal?" Aliyah questions." You'll hear it," I said with a smile. I was stationary in the air with Evie and Grace," Now let's listen in first before busting in," I said with a smile.

Kali and Ennis show up. Cora goes to attack."No, wait! WAIT!" Derek says."Ready for a rematch?" Ennis growls and the four begin to fight. Ennis quickly subdues Cora and Kali beats Derek into submission before stabbing him through the lower back with a steel pipe.

Derek cries out."Everybody done?" He says boredly.'Cause just listening to that was exhausting." He states."So let's chat." He says.

"Sorry about this, Derek-- I asked Kali to be gentle, but..." Deucalion says."This is me being gentle." Kali smirks."Let... let her go..." Derek says weakly."See? We're not unreasonable!" Deucalion says.

"What do you want? You want to kill me?" Derek weakly challenges him." You've already killed my Luna, so what more do you want?" Derek snarls.

Deucalion scoffs." Do you think I'm that boring? Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle! I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder." Deucalion says offended." Plus that was not our intention," Deucalion says.

"I'm here to show you just how much vision a blind man can have." Deucalion says."You're killing him!" Cora shouts. Kali sadistically remarks."Not yet, little sister. But I could." Kali says with a smirk.