♾️S1. Formality Part 1♾️

*Flashback*
I'm now chained up by my wrists and the chains were burning my wrists. I might have forgotten that I have a bad reaction to iron.

"Do you know who the alpha is?" The Hunter asked me." No," I said sternly." Come on don't protect those animals, they aren't worth me hurting you over, "He coos.

I spat in his face and he punched my stomach." Is that all you got?" I laughed." I could do this all day!" I laughed.

The torture went on for a few hours and Kate made her appearance." Let's take her through to the other guest of honour," Kate smirks and the hunter gets me down.

He drags me into another room and opens the door and I see Derek chained up. He looks up to see me battered and bruised.

"Let her go!" Derek roars and tries to pull at the restraints.

"No, she's here because she knows about you and who the alpha is," Kate says with a smirk.

"Chain her up next to him," Kate tells the hunter and I get chained up and I feel the iron burning my wrists and ankles again.

Kate and the hunter leave us alone." Roma, are you okay?" Derek asked concerned for me." Fine just I'm allergic to iron it burns me," I groaned.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I'm gonna get you out I promise," Derek says softly." Don't be sorry, not your fault," I said softly smiling.

I then heard a loud screeching noise and noticed the door in front was being opened. I see Kate and Allison. Derek lets out a roar and I just stare at the two. We are in for a long night and I'm gonna hate this.

Kate electrocutes Derek causing all of him to growl in pain and howl in pain."What are you doing to him? Is that gonna kill him?" Allison says

"Oh, come on, kiddo. Don't get all ethical on me now." Kate mocks

"What is he?" Allison asked"Shape-shifter. Lycans, Werewolf. To me, he's just another dumb animal." Kate smirks.

"Come here," Kate says

"See these right here? These are canines, also known as fangs. Made for the tearing and rending of flesh. Not something you'd find on those cute little leaf-eating herbivores, is it?" Kate says showing Derek's fangs to Allison.

"This is a joke to you?" Allison questions.

"Sweetheart, werewolves are running around in the world. Everything's a joke to me. How else do you think I stay sane?" Kate says

"So - it was him at the high school and all the other animal attacks?"

"There's three of them - Another younger one like him called a Beta, and then there's the Alpha. Alpha's the pack leader - Bigger, stronger, nastier. Those - are the real ugly motherf -" Kate says.

"But what about her." Allison points at me."Now her, I'm keeping her just for fun and for his enjoyment" Kate begins to say. Derek growls as she gets closer to me.

"I think if he hears this one's pain. He'll tell me everything as he is protective of this one."Kate says pointing towards me. They then left leaving Derek and me alone.
*Flashback ended*

Me and Derek were still left bound to the fence and I had burns where Kate tasered me and the electric box caused burns on my right side.

"Roma you okay?" Derek asks."No, I got burns from the box and the taser." I groaned."I'm sorry, you shouldn't have been involved with me," Derek says sadly."Don't apologise. I told you I love being your best friend," I smiled at Derek.

(&)

Hours have passed and the door opens. Kate reenters the room and turns the spotlights on us. She sits in front of us and goes through Derek's jacket.

"Come on, Derek. He kills your sister. Now - either you're not telling me because, well, you want to kill him yourself, or for some reason - You're protecting him," Kate says.

She gets the cash from his wallet. She gets his driver's licence and laughs. She gets up and walks over to Derek forcing him to look at her as she holds the license to his face.

"Look at that sour face. I bet you always used to get people coming up to you saying, "Smile, Derek." "Why don't you smile more?" Don't you just wanna - kick those people in the face?" She says as she smirks.

"I can think of one," Derek responds.

"Promise? 'cause if I thought you'd be that much fun - I'd let you go." Kate mocks.

She then sighs."All right, let's see. Nothing, nothing, nothing. God, I hate this detective crap," Kate says.

"Are you gonna torture us - Or are you just gonna carry on talking us to death huh?" I snarled out.

Kate then turns and faces me."Oh Roma I forgot you were here," Kate says with a smile.

Kate begins to walk towards me and Derek lets out a low warning growl at her.

"Oh relax." Kate turns to Derek who has a scowl on his face." We are just gonna have fun girly chat. Roma Stilinski twin to Stiles Stilinski age sixteen, computer smart, shy, sweet and perceptive," Kate tells us.

"See I know all about you but does Derek? Do you know Derek? Because you need to hear this." Kate says

Kate then walks over to Derek with a smirk on her face."I just wanna catch up. Remember all the fun we had together?" Kate questions.

"Like the time you burned my family alive?" Derek resorts."No, I was thinking more about the - hot, crazy sex we had." Kate says.

She's just a disgusting human being chasing a minor a vulnerable one at that too.

"But the fire thing. Yeah, that was fun too." She comments. Derek lunges at her but is restrained by the chains."I love how much you hate me, Remember how this felt?" Kate smirks.

Kate then licks up from his pants up his abdomen and he lunges and growls at her teeth bared. That is just gross and utterly cringy asf. He's sweaty asf and she's old as fuck.

"Sweetheart, I don't want to torture you. But he does." Kate says pointing behind her.

Then a big beefy bald dude comes in cracking his fists. He comes straight over to me with lust all over his face.

"Ladies first." He says with a lustful grin. I whimper in sheer fear and Derek growls at the man in warning and the torture begins again.

*

Part one of Formality is done ✔️ Part two is up next ❤️

The last 3 parts of S1 coming up!

I'm ready for s2! How about you?!

Ready for Issac x Roma Scenes?

Ready for possessive Derek x Roma Scenes?