🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 2🚥

We're still driving around and Stiles pulls over and calls Scott."What am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles asks and I decide to listen in."Take him somewhere, anywhere!" Scott replies.

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell," Stiles complains

"Like - like what?" Scott asked

"Like death," Stiles says

Derek then gives Stiles a death stare and looks at me. "Sorry, but you do smell like death," I say with an awkward smile.

Derek then frowns at me." Hey, I'm just being honest with you," I say softly."You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you," Stiles says handing the phone to Derek.

"Did you find it?" Derek asked."How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million. This house is like - the fricking Walmart of guns,"  Scott moans.

"Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?" Derek says. I squeeze Derek's hand for comfort."I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing." Scott mutters.

"Then think about this. The Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time you either kill with him or you get killed. So if you wanna stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet, " Derek tells Scott.

I grab the phone from Derek before he can hang up on Scott. "Scott please, he needs this bullet and you need his help so find it and stop being a hormonal bastard!" I said.

"You do realize that once they find out you're a werewolf your gonna get hunted next so I suggest you stop being a stubborn dickhead," I snapped.

"And get the bullet and accept his help otherwise I'll come down there and drag you out by your ear with the bullet, got it dickhead?!” I said firmly.

"Fine for you Roma, I will." He tells me as I then I hang up and hand the phone to Stiles.

Derek looks at me shocked.” What? I know how to get Scott's attention,” I said with a smirk."So where to?" I say turning to Stiles."To the animal clinic," Stiles says as Derek scoffs.

"Oh, good lord," I state.

Then we drove off towards the animal clinic.

(^)
We arrived at the animal clinic and Stiles got out to get the key. Derek gets himself and goes to help me but I make him go and sit down.

"Does Northern blue monkshood mean anything to you?" Stiles asked as he looked at his phone

"It's a rare form of wolfbane. He has to bring me the bullet." Derek says weakly

"Why?" Stiles asks

"Cause I'm gonna die without it," Derek says as he looks at us both.

"Stiles get on the phone to Scott and say Roma said to hurry the fuck up." I firmly tell him.

Stiles nods as the three of us head inside the vet's office and Derek begins to take his jacket and top off.

" Okay. You know, that doesn't look like anything some Echinacea and a good night of sleep couldn't take care of." Stiles says as he cringes.

I turn around and try not to puke

"Oh my god, that makes me want to hurl sorry Derek," I say whilst facing the wall.

"When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me," Derek says weakly.

"Positivity" just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles says sarcastically.

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time - Last resort," Derek says panting.

"Which is?" Me and Stiles say at the same time.