♨️S3A.Unleashed P2♨️

I stood in the shadows as Evie joined my side with Grace. We hear footsteps coming into the loft." Derek, what's going on?" Stiles asked, coming in with Scott, Isaac, Erica, and Boyd." There's an urgent issue we need to address," Derek says, standing in the middle of the room.

"Who are they?" Stiles asked, looking at Erin, who went forward to him." I'm Erin Covaci," Erin smiles. Stiles stammer a response," S-Stiles Stillinski,"  Stiles says with a smile. Isaac looks at Aliyah and she comes towards him," I'm Aliyah," Aliyah says with a smile." I-Isaac," Isaac says, flustered.

"So what's the issue?" Scott asked." Roma's body has gone missing, and she's not there, no blood or anything," Derek tells them." Wait, what? So where is she?" Stiles says. Derek turns to where I'm standing, and I walk out with Grace and Evie holding my hands.

"Well, well, is this an awkward situation," I said with a smirk." Roma!!" Isaac yells and runs to hug me, and I hug him tightly." I'm home again, my boy," I said softly, smiling at him." You're a fey!" Stiles yelps." I'm a Tribrid first of my kind, and I'm an Alpha, Fey, and Valkyrie," I said with a smile.

Erica and Boyd came running to me and hugged me." I'm home and you're never losing me again," I grinned." Thank god for that!" Erica says with a smile." Good to see you again Roma," Boyd smiles." Good to see you all again," I smiled.

I turned to Stiles and Scott, "Don't I get a hug?" I asked with a smile and both boys rushed forward." Missed me then?" I chuckled." Most definitely," Stiles says with a smile." I won't be able to come to see Dad, I need you to pretend I'm still missing as I have these now and I can't risk people attacking me," I tell him sadly.

"We'll bring him here, explain everything to him," Stiles says with a smile." He's got too much to deal with right now," I tell him." I'm gonna call the school and explain I need to do my work online as I'm unable to come in now," I tell them." So we won't see you unless we come here?" Scott says.

"Nope, I'm quite noticeable and I have Evie to care for now so she needs me," I said looking at Evie who came to my side."Grace, Erin, and Aliyah will be going to school," I tell them." That's understandable," Stiles nods." Why don't you go and talk with Erin, she seems to be into you?" I said nudging Stiles towards her.

"So are we okay?" Scott asked gently." I'm still angry but less angry," I tell him. Scott nodded in understanding," Go and eat I've done food," I said with a smile. Scott leaves my side and Derek runs at me and lifts me," You are amazing and I love you so much," Derek says softly kissing me." So this is why I want to do this," Derek says putting me down and getting on one knee.

"Roma Stillinski, ever since that meet in the woods. You won me over and earned my trust and love within days of knowing you. I knew from the moment we met you and I were meant to be," Derek says with a smile.

"Now I nearly lost you once and I don't want to lose you again, so will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Derek says with a smile. I smiled with tears in my eyes," I do, I do," I said with a smile and Derek put the ring on my finger and kissed me deeply.

The ring-