➕️S1.CodeBreaker Part One➕️

So the hunter who has been torturing us has been putting Derek through hell and Derek has been keeping the attention on him instead of me.

I try to help but Derek growls in warning at me. The hunter then looks at me and he looks at me with lustful eyes. I whimper at the memory of the last time he came near me.

"Oh don't worry, I know Mr wolf over there has been keeping my attention off you." He says as he comes closer and touches me.

The hunter then switches on the electric box detaches mine and switches on for Derek making him howl in pain the hunter gets a knife and starts slashing my arms making me scream out in pain.

He then forces his hands down my pants and starts touching me. I scream out and Derek growls in pain and anger. I close my eyes and try not to bleed out and think of what he doing.

The hunter then leaves and I black out from the pain and the torture. I heard faint yells from Derek but I passed out from the bleeding.

(*)

I shot up awake and heard howling next to me. My body is exhausted.

"Derek?" I whispered.

"Baby girl? Roma?! Are you okay?!" Derek quickly asks.

"Apart from being tortured and raped till I black out I'm peachy mate(!)" I said tiredly.

Derek chuckles," Always sarcastic and never scare me like that again."

"Can't promise that, is Scott coming?"

"Yeah just pretend to be asleep."

"Alright."

I just fake blackout as Baldy comes in.

"Ready to have some more fun?" He asks. "To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So, I brought some help."

He holds up a baseball bat. Nice choice of bat."But, I need to warn ya, I used to play in college," He says

He goes to swing the bat but Derek catches it.

"Nice catch," I state."I brought a little help, too," Derek tells him.

Derek then hits him with a right hook. Knocking him the fuck out.

"Nice right hook," I said.

Scott then appears in the doorway and slowly makes his way in.

"Scott, help me with this," Derek says.

"No," Scott replies.

I feel myself fading out but I fight to stay awake.

"What?" Derek asks.

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter," Scott says.

"You really wanna talk about this right now?" Derek responds.

"He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them." Scott tells him

And we should care why?

"So what?" Derek says.

See we think the same thing.

"So, tell me how to stop him," Scott asked.

"You can't!" Derek yells.

"All right? Now, I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!" Derek shouts.

"Promise you'll help me,"  Scott asked again.

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing?" Derek shouts.

"You're not in love, Scott! You're sixteen years old! You're a child!" Derek shouts.

"You seem to have forgotten your best friend who got tortured and raped left and right because of them!" Derek adds."Maybe you're right but, I know something you don't," Scott says.

"Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied. Remember this?" Scott holds up a piece of paper which has a deer with a spiral on it.

"This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right?" Scott questions

"Where did you get that?" Derek asked.

"My boss told me three months ago, someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture," Scott says.

"Do you wanna know who it was? Peter's nurse," Scott reveals.

"They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me," Scott states.

Scott then turns around."Just say you'll help me, and I'll help you unlock your other-" Scott says but gets cut off by the sound of chains breaking.

Derek breaks free of his other restraints."I'll help you." He says.

Derek then comes running over to me and breaks my restraints. I collapse in his arms.

I feel exhausted, "Hey baby girl, come on you got to stay awake. Roma!" Derek says softly.

Derek then brings me in for a tight hug and I look up to Derek."I just took some of your pain. Sorry, I can't do much till we get you to the hospital." Derek says with a small smile.

"It's alright," I murmured, I looked at my wrists to see the burns on my skin from the iron shackles." How do they feel?" Derek asked softly." Sore," I admit and he puts his hands in my wrists to help with the pain.

I just smile at him and he smiles back. He leads me out and Scott just stares at us.

"So I don't get a hug or anything from you? Oh no I forgot it's all about a girl you've known for two minutes over a girl you've known all your life. I said with crossed arms.

"Roma I..." Scott tried but I cut him off."Forget it you two have an Alpha to kill," I said walking passed Scott.

We walk out and Derek keeps me close to him and we make our way out of the place we are unaware of the trouble we are about to run into when we get to the surface.

*

Part One of Codebreaker is done ✔️ Part Two is up next and then it's onto season Two!!

Ready for the last chapter?

Ready for more Roma and Derek scenes?

Roma gonna kick Allison's Ass!!!

Who has loved the book so far?

Any theories as to why Roma is reacting badly to the iron metal?