👥️S2.Abomination Part 2👥️

So I'm at school with the boys just seeing what's happening with them. Stiles is currently being a fucking Polly flipping parrot for Scott and Allison since they can't be seen together.

"I'm so sorry about the other day. I'm trying. We'll get through this. Uh, I know, because I love you. I love you more than--" Stiles groans.

"Oh, my God, I can't. You and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate." Stiles says annoyed.

"Come on, you're the only one that we can trust. Is she coming to the game tonight?" Scott says.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaims."Okay, the message is complete. Now, tell me about your boss." Stiles tells him.

"He thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of, uh, records of all the things that they've hunted, like a book..." Scott explains."He probably means a Bestiary," Stiles says."What?" Scott says

"A Bestiary," I repeat."I think you mean bestiality." Scott smirks."Oh my god, no definitely not." I grimaced.

"Nope, pretty sure I don't. It's like an encyclopedia of mythical creatures." Stiles says unamused.

"How am I the only one who doesn't know anything about this stuff?" Scott asks."Cause you're an idiot." I said with a duh look."Okay, you're my best friend, you're a creature of the night... It's kind of, like, a priority of mine." Stiles says

"Okay. If we can find it, and it can tell us what this thing is--" Scott says"And who." Stiles says."We need that book!" They said finally clicking on

*

So me and Stiles are now on the bench watching the lacrosse game. The coach is losing his mind right now."Come on, is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate!" Coach yells."Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?" Coach questions.

"Eddie Abramovitz, Coach." Stiles answers. "They call him "The Abomination." I added."Oh, that's cute," Coach snarks.

So me and Stiles head off to get the plan into action. Allison drops the keys to Stiles and we make our way to the school and we hear Lydia crying in her car. I take the keys off Stiles and push him towards the car.

"Go and comfort her," I said to him."What?" He says."Go comfort, Miss Drama Queen, I'll go and look for the book myself," I said walking away.

I leave him to it and begin my search."Roma?" I hear Stiles say."I thought I'd told you.." I say turning around. I see Erica holding Stiles by his ear."Alpha wants a word with him, Luna," Erica says."Fine, we're coming, let go of his ear please," I said.

She nodded and led the way to Derek who was waiting for us by the swimming pool.

He holding a basketball ball and Erica joins his side as do I. "Stiles, Baby girl." Derek says."Derek," Stiles responds."Mister" I said with a wink.

"What did you see at the mechanic's garage?" Derek says holding a basketball ball."Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting," Stiles answers.

Erica tries not to laugh, I smirk at Stiles's evasiveness and Derek smirks and pops the basketball ball.

"Holy God!" Stiles yelps."Let's try that again." Derek threatens."Stiles just answer the questions so we can all go home," I said nicely.

"All right, the thing was pretty slick looking. Um, the skin was dark, kind of patterned. Uh, I think I saw scales." Stiles says giving in."Is that enough? Okay, because I've somebody I need to talk to--"  Stiles trails off

Derek gives him a Are you serious type of look."All right, fine. Eyes... Eyes are, um, yellowish, and slit. Um, has a lot of teeth... Oh, and it's got a tail, too!" Stiles says.