⚜️S2.Fury Part 1⚜️

I'm heading to the police station where I see Dad, Stiles and Scott pulling up." Hey," I waved to my dad." Oh, Roma," Dad hugs me tightly." Sorry I left Dad, I just couldn't stay," I softly admit." I understand, and you're safe?" Dad asked." Yes, I'm safe, I'm more than safe okay?" I said with a smile." Good," Dad kisses my head.

We headed inside to see Marcy working at the desk." Hey, I need to go over the evidence for the ongoing case," Dad tells her."It's two in the morning," Marcy says.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important," Dad says apologetically.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles says quietly."Why?" Scott asks."Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one. You remember?" I said quietly.

"The pregnant girl, Jessica." Scott nods."Yeah, since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him," Stiles answers."Thank you," Dad says."Boys, Roma," Dad calls us over.

Dad leads us to his office and we begin our search."I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this-- there was a six-car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." Dad says looking through the CCTV footage.

"All right, just keep going," Stiles tells him."Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere." Stiles claims.

We continue looking, "Oh, hold on! Stop!" Scott yells and Dad stops and we look."Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott says.

Dad scrolls back and we see a teen boy from the back."That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles points.

"All I can see is the back of someone's head." Dad resorts."Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird."

"Are you crazy?" Dad asks."All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles asked. "Millions! Literally!" Dad exclaims

"Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." Scott asks gently and Dad keeps scrolling."Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again." Stiles says

"You mean there's the back of his head again." Dad points out."Okay, but look-- he's talking to someone," I muttered."He's talking to my mom," Scott replies.

Scott phones Mama McCall up and she answers."Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Mama McCall said.

"This one's sixteen, he's got dark hair, and looks like a normal teenager." Scott describes."Yeah, he looks evil!" Stiles shouts."Scott, I already talked to the police about this." Mama McCall says.

"Okay, Mom, Roma gonna take a picture and send it to you," Scott tells her. I took a photo and sent it to her."Did you get it?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She says."Do you recognize him? Do you remember him?" Scott questions her.

"Yeah, I did. I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall... Scott, what's going on?" Mama McCall informs us.

"It's-it's nothing, Mom. I'll explain later. I gotta go." He hangs up on her."We've got shoe prints alongside the tyre tracks at the trailer site," Dad tells us.

"And, if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders-- the trailer, the hospital, and the rave." Stiles works out.

"Actually, four. A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." Dad reveals."When?" I asked.

"A couple hours before Stiles got there." Dad admits."All right, Dad-- if one's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern, what's four?" Stiles questions