🪡S3A.Tattoo P1🪡

It's been two months since I got thrown into the vault and I'm sitting with Erica, Boyd, and Cora. I held Erica's hand as Cora held Boyd's, Erica was going to attack Kali the other week or whenever it was and I managed to talk her down.

It's bloody cold in the vault and I'm leaning against Erica, Boyd, and Cora for warmth."Are you three okay?" I asked them."No, want to get out of here," Boyd says.

"We'll get out of here soon, I promise you three now," I said grabbing Boyd and Erica's hand. Cora grabs the other hand and we sit together in comfortable silence.

The twins have come in here and gave me food and water. Ethan is not so bad, Aiden is an ass but I know they both are good people just caught up with bad people I guess.

Deucalion we haven't seen him much only to taunt Boyd, Erica and Cora.When Boyd asked why I was stuck with them.

Deucalion answers with," Why because she is for you three to kill when you go out of control on the full moon and the first to die so Derek can feel the loss of his human mate," And leaves.

"Luna Roma?" Cora says and I face her."If and when we get out of here. You must hide from us. We won't hurt you but to be on the safe side stay away from us." Cora says please look.

"I will, you won't hurt anyone," I reassure them."I don't want to hurt anyone," Boyd says pulling me towards him." I never want to hurt you, you've been a rock for us and I would hate myself if I hurt you," Erica says sadly.

I hugged Erica and she hugged and I made a signal for Boyd and Cora to join our hug."We got this guys, we are going to get through this together." I held their hands.

*

*Derek Hale Pov*

I've moved to a loft now and I made sure to bring everything of Roma's with me. I couldn't believe that Issac and she got ambushed and she got taken because of me."I'm gonna find you, baby girl, I am gonna find you," I said to an empty loft.

"I swear I'm gonna find you, I'm not losing the one good thing I have right now, I love you Roma Stillinski, I'm keeping my promise and I'm gonna ask you to marry me," I said holding a ring in my hand.

I headed to my room where I put something with Roma scent in my room to keep my wolf side calm and I could feel safe. Issac has been kicking himself and whimpering in his sleep screaming for Roma. I sit with him and hold him tightly as he sleeps like Roma does.

He's currently trying to find her and he's not stopped. "Stay alive Roma, I'm coming for you, I'm coming to find you soon-to-be Mrs Roma Hale," I said softly as I lay on the bed in her comfort blanket.

*
(Back with Roma)

I look at the trio of werewolves and I know they are feeling the full effects of the moon as it gets closer and closer. I smiled at the trio and Erica nuzzled against me and I softly soothed her and kept her close to me as Boyd and Cora nuzzled against me and themselves.

"I got you guys, I know I'm only human but I will always protect you from harm," I said softly." We need to get out otherwise we aren't going to be able to control ourselves," Erica says sadly." I know but we can't fight alphas not on our own," I said softly.

"How is it my brother loves you, Boyd told me that Derek was cold with everyone but you?" Cora wonders." We have a deep understanding of one another and I built that level of trust no one else had before," I softly explained.

Cora looked at me shocked," He's never let anyone in that quickly before, you must really be someone he trusts," Cora says softly." I guess I just got lucky with him I guess, he's a big softie really," I chuckled softly.