✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 2✴️

So Stiles, me, and Derek were sat outside the hospital and Stiles was currently talking to Scott.

"You're not gonna make it," Derek tells him

"I know," Stiles responds

"And you didn't tell him about his mom, either." Derek inputted.

"Not till we find out the truth," I muttered.

"By the way, one more thing," Derek says

"Yeah," Stiles answers.

Derek grabs the back of Stiles's head and smacks it off the steering wheel.

"Oh, God! What the hell was -" Stiles groans

"You know what that was for," Derek says annoyed.

"Goooooo! Take your sister and Goooooo!!" Derek yells.

We left and headed into the hospital and left a very pissed-off Derek in the Jeep.

We get in the place and no one is around It is like a horror movie so empty and cold so Stiles gets on the phone with Derek.

"I said I can't find her." Stiles declares.

"Look, ask for Jennifer. She's been looking after my uncle." Derek tells Stiles.

We head to Peter's room to see that Peter isn't even in the room.

"Yeah, well, he's not here either," Stiles tells him

"What?" Derek says.

"He's not here. He's gone, Derek." Stiles informs him

"Stiles! Rome! Get out of there right now - it's him! He's the Alpha! Get out! Grab Roma and get out of there now!" Derek shouts.

Stiles and I come face to face with the alpha aka Peter Hale.

"You must be Stiles." Peter says and he looks at me."And this must be Roma. "He says with a creepy smile.

Stiles and I try to run off but the nurse blocks their path.

"What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over." The nurse says smugly.

"You - and him. You're - you're the one who - Oh, my - and he's - " Stiles stammers

"Oh, my God, I'm gonna die." Stiles panics.

Suddenly Derek appears and knocks the nurse out.

"That's not nice. She's my nurse." Peter says.

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people," Derek says.

"Get out of the way," Derek says to Stiles and me.

"Oh, damn," Stiles says as he and I duck out of the way and crawl out of the way.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose? One of my own family?" Peter says.

Derek growls and begins to attack Peter and Peter ends up dragging Derek by the neck.

"My mind, my personality was burned out of me. I was being driven by pure instinct." Peter states

"You want forgiveness?" Derek asks.

"I want understanding," Peter states.

"Do you have any idea - What it was like for me during those years? Slowly healing, cell by cell. Even more slowly coming back to consciousness."Peter says coming closer to Derek.

"Yes, becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura pushed me over a plateau in the healing process. I can't help that. I tried to tell you what was happening. I tried to warn you."Peter says

Derek then attacks Peter again which makes Peter attack Derek and he gets thrown into the glass window. Me and Stiles headed off to leave when the alpha aka Peter Hale stood in front of us.

"Oh no, she's not going anywhere. You are but she is staying with us I'm afraid." Peter says grabbing me with a clawed hand.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

Peter then put his clawed hand on my throat. I gulped and Stiles froze on the spot.

"Leave now Stiles otherwise I'll kill her." Peter threatens.

"Go batman, I'll see you soon," I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'll come back for you," Stiles says kissing my forehead gently. Stiles ran away leaving me with Peter.

(*)

I got dragged by the throat and we found Derek crawling away."I was going to wait, for dramatic flair but" He says as he spins a mirror we see his burnt face all healed up. "When you look this good, why wait? Derek, you have to give me a chance to explain. After all, we're family." Peter says smugly.

"Not when you openly admit to killing his last remaining family member." I snarled out. Peter groans," Roma, you are someone I will never hurt but if you continue to defy me and cause problems I will kill you," Peter lowly threatens me.

"Let her go!" Derek yells."Now why would I do that? She is the key to getting you to behave "Peter says smugly.

What does he mean by key? I guess Peter saw our confused looks as he explained.

"Oh, I can see that you are confused about this situation. You see, Roma here is you're chosen mate and I'm going to use that to make you my beta listen to me."Peter says with a smug smile.

"That's the key for you threatening my life so Derek submits, "I piece the pieces together. Peter nods and holds me by the throat again and I try to get out of his grip as he tightens his clawed hand against my throat.

"So choose Derek either you join or she dies. The choice is yours?" Peter says smugly

Derek looks up and meets my eyes. I shake my head at him.

"Don't do it, Derek," I said bravely.

Peter's claws start digging into my skin and I hold in a yelp.

"Tick tock, Derek make the choice." Peter taunts.

Peter's claws go in much deeper and blood dribbles down my neck.

"Alright just stop!" Derek's voice wavers a bit." I'll join, I'll join just let her go please," Derek says softly

Peter then stops and lets go of me and falls to my knees and Derek catches me.

"I'm sorry baby girl," Derek says holding me. I just nod in response and he holds me tightly.

"Now it's time for you two to see everything from my perspective," Peter says and before we could react, Peter's claws made contact with my neck and I saw everything; The fire, the killing of Laura, and the driver. Everything Peter felt, the slow healing, and more.

I sat up with a gasp and I felt Derek pull me back into his chest."It's alright I got you," Derek says calmly. "It's okay," Derek says softly kissing my head.

"Yes, everything is okay." I hear Peter say with sarcasm." Come on we got work to do." Peter say.

Well, I'm in the deep end now, Derek kept a very protective hold over me. Peter kept a watchful eye on us as we walked away from the hospital.

*

Wolfbane is done ✔️ Up next is co-captain part one❤️

How was this chapter?

Ready for S2?

It's full of fluff, smut and more!!!

Is this book working out better than the original or do you prefer the original?