💱S1. Night School Part 2💱

Derek was still fast asleep and I unwrapped his bandage to check on his front wounds I could see them closing up and healing well so I reclosed the bandage. I headed downstairs to wash Derek's clothes and make sandwiches for Derek and me. I took a bottle of soda and two plastic cups as well.

I headed upstairs to see Derek was still asleep and he was turned on his side so I put the sandwiches and the drink down.

I unwrapped his bandage at the back and saw the wounds were closing up and the stitching was falling out." Nearly healed hot stuff," I said softly as I kissed his back.

I received a message from Stiles which read he, Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Jackson were stuck in a classroom. Scott had now left to go and get the key from the janitor who the alpha had killed.

"Oh Jesus, why on earth would you have run to a classroom you can't get out of," I muttered softly.

I had my sandwiches and I woke Derek up." Here, mister have something to eat and drink get your energy back," I said softly stroking his hair and waking him up.

Derek woke up and smiled at me, "Morning mister, food and drink are there, you are healing up as your wounds are closing up," I said softly stroking his cheek.

Derek begins to eat his food and have something to drink." Thanks, baby girl," Derek says softly smiling at me." It's no problem, just doing the right thing and helping you out," I say softly kissing his forehead.

"I mean it, you have been amazing and so caring, I'm extremely grateful for your help Roma Stillinski," Derek says softly smiling at me." Now! now mister people might think you are going soft on me," I smirked brightly at him." Only for you, I am," Derek says softly smiling at me.

"Go and rest so more, you need to get your energy back as it will be the full moon soon," I said softly." Can I lay with you?" Derek asked me softly." Yes of course," I said softly smiling at him.

I climbed back into bed and Derek laid on my torso again," Sleep Derek, I've got you," I said softly smiling as I stroked his hair.

Fifteen minutes later, I just received a message from Stiles again which disturbed Derek's sleep and I read that Dad is looking for me, Derek and that Derek is wanted for murder.

"Unfucking believable, why do I have an idiot for a twin?" I grumbled. Derek looks up and shows him the message.

"I'm wanted?!" Derek says annoyed." Yep, and my dad is looking for me for what reason I don't know," I said with a sad look.

"Should I phone him?" I asked softly." I would Roma, he might think I've taken you," Derek says getting up." Hey take it easy your still healing," I said helping him up.

"I best go," Derek says looking for his top." Oh, let me go grab your top I washed it and dried it for you," I said softly smiling." You're too good for me baby girl," Derek says softly kissing my head.

I ran downstairs and grabbed his now dry clean top." Your phone is ringing," Derek says passing me my phone and I see it's Dad." Hey Dad," I said softly as I passed Derek his top.

"Roma, where are you?" Dad asked." I'm at home why?" I said softly." Oh, you're safe?" Dad says." Always safe dad, why what's going on?" I smiled knowing what was already going on.

"Just an incident happened here and you weren't here so I was worried someone had taken you," Dad tells me." Nope I'm fine Dad honestly, I'm at home just ate and had something to drink, I was about to head to bed when you called," I said as I sat next to Derek he nuzzled my neck and inhaled my scent in an attempt to remain calm.

"The boys said Derek took you, you were here and you were gone," Dad says." I was there but I had left before anything had happened and Derek didn't take me I walked home, and honestly do you think Derek would take the Sheriff's daughter?" I said in a duh tone of voice.

"You're right, I'm gonna slap your brother when I get a chance," Dad says."Well do it twice as hard, as he's an idiot," I chuckled." See you later Dad," I said." See you later Roma," Dad says hanging up.

"Wait there's one thing I don't get," I say to Derek." What's that?" Derek asked." How the hell did Deaton get out of the car? You tied him up and he disappears a second before the alpha does?" I wondered." He's not the alpha because he wasn't healing at all, plus he wouldn't have chased after his pack, especially Scott," Derek says.

"Maybe we need to figure out how he got out because we didn't let him out and I doubt the alpha did," I said with a soft look." One step at a time baby girl," Derek says softly kissing my head." I better leave, thank you for looking after me and caring for me," Derek says softly.

"I'm sorry for what they've done, I will be having words with them," I said softly stroking his cheek." Just be careful," Derek says softly looking at me." I'm always careful," I smirked." Despite having a 'please injure me sign on my back'," I joked.

Derek chuckled at my joke, "I'll see you around Roma," Derek said softly before he left and drove away before Stiles returned home.

About half an hour later, Stiles arrived home with Dad and they both came to check up on me." Hi, anything wrong?" I asked as I was working on my drawings." Just checking you're okay," Dad says before walking away.

Stiles stood in the room," I'm glad you are safe," Stiles said coming closer to me and I slapped him across the face." What do you that for?!" Stiles groaned." You and Scott threw Derek under the bus! He was unconscious and bleeding out, I took him home so he could heal and recover!" I whispered harshly.

"I'm sorry but Scott said it before I could stop him," Stiles says." You didn't need to go along with it stupid!" I said harshly." He's not done a thing to you or Scott, and you throw him under the bus, nice job idiots(!)" I said slapping his head.

"Oh and saying he took me when I went willingly just to throw him further under the bus, that was not on," I snapped. Stiles leaves my room and I get on the computer and begin researching things about alphas.

*

Night school is done ✔️ season one is almost done with 💕

Who is ready for S2?

Ready for Alpha Derek?

Who loves Roma and her personality?

Ready for the rest of S1?