🦊S2. Master Plan Part 1🦊

Me, Derek, and Peter make our way into the school. I saw a lot of people happy and I realised that Beacon Hills won the state. We enter the boys' locker room.

"But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" I hear Isaac say.

Scott turns around and sees me and Derek standing there.

"We need to talk." Derek simply states.

"All of us," Peter says emerging from the shadows.

"Holy sh--!What the hell is this???" Scott demands

"You know, I thought the same thing when I and Derek saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station," I said with crossed arms.

"Okay, hold on! He-he threatened to kill my mom!" Scott says appalled. I didn't know that."And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott asks.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous!" Peter speaks up.

Me, Scott, and Derek turn to face Peter.

"Shut up!" All three of us shout.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked me. "That's Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then they set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." I explain.

"Hi." Peter waves."That's good to know," Isaac says as his smile drops.

"How is he alive?" Scott wonders.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson... and maybe how to save him," Derek tells them.

"Well, that's very helpful... except Jackson's dead." Isaac says."What?!" I shout."Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott informs us.

Derek and I look at Peter and Peter looks down."Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asks.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen-- Gerard wanted it to happen," Peter says.

"But why?" Derek asks.

"Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly." Peter says.

**********
We all enter the Hale house, and Scott tells us they found Stiles. He won the game and disappeared weird?

"I told you, I looked everywhere," Derek says.

"You didn't look here," Peter says as he pulls something out from under the staircase.

"What is that, a book?" Derek asks.

"No, it's a laptop." Peter responds."What century are you living in?" Peter says with a look.

I chuckled earning a glare from Derek and a smirk from Peter.

"A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones who keep records." Peter says.

*

So Melissa called Scott to tell us about Jackson so me, Scott, and Isaac headed to the hospital."What's happening to him?" Scott asks.

"I thought you were gonna tell me! Is it bad?" Melissa says."It doesn't look good," I state. Jackson then moves to cause us all to jump in surprise.

"Uh, Mom, could you zip it up, please?" Scott urgently asks.

She begins to zip while repeating okay and Jackson opens his mouth showing us his multiple rows of teeth.

"Mom, zip!" Scott tells her

"Okay, okay, okay, okay.." She says

"Zip! Zip, Mom! Zip! Zip!" Scott yells.

She then finishes zipping up. We call Derek or I call Derek since he'll only answer my calls. "Roma, bring him to us," Derek says.

"I'm not sure if we have time for that," I state."Roma get him out of there now. Go now!" He hangs up on me.

"Well that was rude," I muttered.

"Isaac, Scott grab Jackson, and let's hit the road. Derek says we need to bring Jackson to him." I said with authority.

Isaac and Scott nod and they both pick Jackson up on either side. I lead the way out.

*

We are now out in the car park and I look out."Hold on, hold on," I say."Okay, go. Go, go, go, go, go!" I said

They begin to move to carry Jackson. We almost get to the car and Scott drops his half and looks shocked that he did that."Well done Dickhead." I state.

He then picks his side back up but a car pulls up and Issac lets go of his side and comes to my side as Argent steps out.

"You're alone." Scott acknowledges

"More than you know." He says.

"So what do you want?" I asked getting to the point.

He sighs."We don't have much in common, Scott... But, at the moment, we have a common enemy."

"That's why I'm trying to get him out of here-" Scott says referring to Jackson.

"I didn't mean Jackson." Argent says."Gerard has twisted his way into Allison's head, the same way he did with Kate... And I'm losing her. And I know you're losing her, too." Chris says

"You're right. So, can you trust me to fix this?" Scott asks

After a long pause, Argent nods.

"Then, can you let us go?" Scott asks

"No. My car is faster." Argent says pointing to his car.

We all pile into the car and I sit in front with Chris. It's a quiet but long ride to the ironworks.

*
Part One of the Master plan is done ✔️ Part two is up next then s2 is done with 👀

I'm so excited for S3A!!!

Who else is excited about S3A?

Ready for more?!

Any theories for S3A and S3B?

Loved this book so far?