🪢S2.Abomination Part 1🪢

I was still at the train station and I was standing with my pack since I was their alpha and Luna as they were about to start their training. I asked Derek to give me the room for a moment.

"Right you three are about to start your training as newly turned werewolves and that means you will have to try and defend yourselves against hunters or other supernatural creatures," I said looking at them with my crossbow on my shoulder.

"Right Derek is going to test your ability on offence, you need to attack him and surprise him," I state." Me I'm gonna use this," I say showing my crossbow, "To test your ability on avoiding them," I tell them." I will only fire in your direction not actually hit you, so words of advice, Don't. Get.Hit." I smirked.

"Clear enough for you?" I asked." Yes madam," Boyd nods." Oh, we won't be playing fair as the hunters don't and the supernatural don't either so pull your big boy/girl pants up suck it up and get on with it don't whine and try your hardest," I said with a wink.

"Believe me I'm not gonna be too harsh but he is," I said with a smirk as Derek joined my side." Yeah, she's my carer, she cares so I don't have to when it comes to training you three," Derek says with a look.

"Let's go! Erica!" I said setting up at the end of the train station and taking a stance with the crossbow and Erica goes by the exit of the station." Go!" Derek shouts.

Erica ran towards me and I calculated my shot and I fired it and she got shot." Again!" I shouted and I pulled the arrow out." I thought you said you weren't going to hit us," Isaac says.

"Rule number one, I always lie," I said with a smile." I wanted you to be at ease and see if you slip up," I said walking back to my spot.

Erica healed up and went back to her spot, she ran again and this time I walked forward took another stance, and fired twice as I moved, she dodged the first one but the second one got her in her leg.

"Better but sloppy," I said with a smile as I helped her up after removing the arrow. Boyd grabbed the other arrow," Boyd! You go," I said and he moved where Erica stood.

I gave Boyd the nod to run and he did towards me and I knew I had to go differently with Boyd as he was different from Erica so I moved fast onto the higher ground and I fired an arrow as I jumped up onto something and shot his leg making him fall to his knees.

"Come on Boyd, you got to think!" If there's a hunter on the move you have to think an another escape route or find any way to fight and walk out with little to no wounds," I say with a look.

"You're good at this," Derek notes." I watch too much CSI and I watch how they think, behave, and act, plus I see how they handle suspects on the run," I grinned." You want to take over now with them?" I asked.

"Yeah have a break, Boyd you too," Derek tells us."Yes boss(!)" I mocked and saluted him." Cheeky shit!" Derek says with a smirk.

"Well, that's me for you," I winked." Boyd!" I shouted." Yes?" Boyd says." Let's see how good you are at catching me if I jump at you," I said with a smile.

Boyd nods and stands ready and I jump into his arms and I smirked." Nice catch," I said." Thanks," Boyd says with a smile. We headed over to the stairs and watched the training between Derek, Issac, and Erica.

Isaac runs and attacks Derek, who fends him off easily. The attack is repeated and then Erica tries to jump Derek and is dispatched easily.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek asked impatiently. I decided to jump on Derek and kiss him surprising him.

I then jump down and kick him making him fall on his back and straddle him.

"Rule number one don't get distracted ever!" I smirked" And Also baby girl rules this joint hot stuff," I winked at him making him smirk.

I get up and skips away and Derek surprises me by picking me up from behind making me squeal."Don't get distracted baby girl," Derek mocks me.

"Meanie," I smirked. Derek smiles and kisses my neck making me shiver." Put me down and get back to training alpha," I winked.

"Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal," Issac says irritably."Come here," Derek says.

I saw what Derek was thinking and ran in front of him." Don't you dare Derek Hale!"I said firmly.

"Do you think I'm teaching them to fight? Huh?" Derek shouts."Look at me! I'm teaching you all how to survive!" Derek yells.

"You can do that without being nasty to them, I know you are only trying to teach but you going about it the wrong way," I said softly but firmly.

"I know I'm sorry, I just don't want to see anyone killed," Derek says softly." They know the risks, they know now what this means to be a werewolf but being cruel isn't the right way to help them survive," I say gently.

Derek nods," You can be an Alpha and a friend, you need to have their trust and respect by respecting them and trusting them first," I say softly.

"If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?" Isaac questions.

"I don't know. But, they're planning something. And you especially know that's not our only problem," Derek answers.

"Right training is over with, home now Erica, Boyd, Isaac bed," I tell them." Thank you Luna for your help today," The two bowed in thanks before leaving." Bye Roma," Isaac waves before going to his cart for the night.

"You know what you did was wrong," I said with a look." I know, I know, I'm an idiot, I just want to make sure they can defend themselves and us," Derek says softly. I put my hand on his cheek and softly stroked my thumb across his face.

"I'm here for you for them, we can do this Derek, making mistakes is okay, but what matters is how are you going fix the mistake," I said with a smile.

I looked at my phone," Crap, I better get home, I haven't been back for a while not that my dad's noticed," I softly chuckle." I'll take you home baby girl," Derek says softly kissing my head.

"Thanks, hot stuff," I said with a smile and I grabbed my weapons and my bag."Bye, Issac!" I said knowing he'd hear me."Bye, Roma!" I hear Issac shout.

Derek drives me home and makes sure my room is clear and no threat is in my room." Right, I'll see you after school," I said softly stroking his cheek and kissing his cheek.

"Bye baby girl," Derek says softly before leaving." Bye hot stuff," I said softly. I climbed into bed and fell into a resounding sleep unaware of a certain Hale lying by my side watching over me.

*

Part one of abomination is done ✔️ Part two is up next ❤️

How was this chapter?

What do we think of Season Two?

This book is a mix of the original show and the Alternative universe!

Loving Roma and her personality?