🎙S2.Raving Part 1🎙

I was at the train station with Derek and Isaac." Baby girl, come on we got to go see someone who can help catch the Kanima." Derek says."Okay, who are we going to see?" I asked as the three of us headed out." Scott and Deaton." Derek says.

"You mean Deaton as in Deaton the bloke you punched till he blacked out the last time you saw him that Deaton?" I questioned with a look."Yes," Derek cringes." You better apologize to him," I said as we headed off to the animal clinic.

We get to the animal and head to the front door. Scott opens the door and Derek walks in with me holding my hand and Isaac behind us.

"What's he doing here?" Scott asks looking at Isaac."I need him," Derek responds."I don't trust him." Scott says."Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you, either," Issac says.

"You know what? And Derek doesn't care." Derek says." And Roma says shut the fuck up now before I hit you all on the noses like dogs," I smirked Issac sends a playful glare at her as does Derek."Now, where's the vet? Is he gonna help us, or not?" Derek says getting back on the subject.

"That depends." Deaton says stepping into the room."Your friend, Jackson... Are we planning to kill him, or save him?" Deaton questions.

"Kill him/Save him." Derek and Scott said at the same time."Save him," Scott repeats and Derek shows a defeated face."Save him," Scott says to a satisfied Deaton." Save him, not that he deserves our help mind," I noted. Deaton nods and motions for us to follow him.

*
Deaton gets a bunch of glass containers and brings them over to the table. Isaac goes to touch them and Derek grabs his wrist."Watch what you touch." Derek scolds him

"So, what are you, some kind of witch?" Isaac asks "No. I'm a veterinarian." Deaton says. I just giggled at Isaac's facial expression. Isaac playfully glares at me as Derek gives him a warning look." Derek haven't you got something to say to Deaton?" I said with a look.

"Yeah Deaton I'd like to apologise for what I did, I'm sorry for my actions and I hope you can forgive me for it," Derek apologises." All forgotten and all forgiven," Deaton nods in response.

"Now, unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defence against a paralytic toxin," Deaton informs us."We're open to suggestions," Derek responds.

"What about an effective offence?" Isaac asks."We already tried," Scott said "I nearly took its head off, and Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up." Derek explains.

"Has it shown any weaknesses?" Deaton wonders."Well, one-- it can't swim," Derek tells him."Does that go for Jackson as well?" Deaton asked "No. He's the captain of the swim team." I softly spoke."Essentially, you're trying to catch two people." Deaton says holding up a coin." a puppet, and a puppeteer," Deaton tells us.

Deaton then places the coin on the operating table and says; "One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" Deaton asked.

"I don't think Jackson could do it." Scott says."His mother died pregnant, too, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else," I added on

"How do you know it's not part of the rules?"Isaac asks."The Kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies, too." Isaac adds on

"Does that mean your father was a murderer?" Scott asks as I slapped him hard." Ow!" Scott groans." Don't ask insensitive questions then stupid," I glared. "Wouldn't surprise me if he was." Isaac answers."Hold on." Deaton says."The book says they're bonded, right?" Deaton questions

Derek nods."What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson, but from the person controlling him?What if something affects the Kanima." Deaton says as he puts mountain ash around the coin." also affects its master?" Deaton points out."Meaning what?" Issac asked."Meaning we can catch them-- both of them," Scott said with a smile.

*

I was sitting in mine and Derek's private quarters and I got my weapons out." What are you doing?" Derek asked me." I am getting my guns and crossbow out ready for the rave as I'm going to stand with you and Boyd against the hunters as I know they'll be there too," I said with a soft smile.

Derek came to sit by me," I don't want to see you get hurt not again," Derek says softly looking down." Hey, I'll be okay, we got this. Get knocked down get back up," I tell him. Derek nods and I put my head on his and my hand on his cheek as a sign I'm okay and we can do this.

"We can stand together as a couple and fight them off together. We are not cowards, we don't run from a fight Derek Hale," I smiled making him look at me and smile." How did I get a girl like you," Derek says with a smile on his face. Derek kisses me deeply and lovingly.

"I don't know but you got me for life now, and I'm not going nowhere," I grinned as I nuzzled against him he nuzzles against my neck and lightly nips my neck and making a big hickey on my neck and growled in satisfaction at his work.

We lay together and snuggled into one another arms.
*

Isaac and I head into the locker room where Scott and Stiles are talking about the rave. We listened in on the conversation.

"Sorry, but I only got two myself." They hear Danny say."What-- do you even have a date yet?" Stiles questions."I'm working on it." Danny says offended.

Isaac rounds the corner and stands behind Scott and Stiles."Okay, okay... Hear me out. You give us the tickets, and you devote your life to abstinence, and just--" Stiles says but gets cut off by Issac yanking them backwards.

"How do you two losers even survive?" Isaac asked."What are we supposed to do? No one's even selling." Scott asked. Isaac sees two lads with tickets and gets an idea.

"Wait here, boys, Roma," Isaac says tapping Scott's chest. I joined Stiles and Scott's side."What is he gonna--?" Scott asks and Isaac starts beating up the lads. I just cringed as do Stiles and Scott."Ow. Oh, my--" Stiles says.

"Yup, that's excessive."Stiles continues as they see him beat up two lads. "That'll bruise," Stiles says. "Ow," Scott says."Wow, okay." Stiles as Isaac returns with two tickets and shoves them in boys' chests."Enjoy the show." Isaac says as he taps their chest.

*

Part one of the raving is done ✔️ Roma is gonna be with Derek and Boyd during the fight❤️

Who is in love with Roma's Character development?

How was this chapter?

Ready for smut in party guessed 👀👀

Ready for S3A?

Derek or Scott?

Allison or Roma?

Want more?