🎎S3A.Chaos Rising P2🎎

Isaac pulls up half shifted."Get him back under." Deaton tells us. We all do as we're told and push him back under.

Stiles grabs his feet, and Isaac grasps the side of the tub.'Hold him!" Deaton commands. "We're trying!" I said in frustration.

We managed to submerge Isaac enough to get him into a subconscious mind. Me and Scott let him go so he could float to the top.

"Now, remember..." Deaton begins." Only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out."

I look at Deaton and take his hand out of the water."Isaac?" Deaton says."Can you hear me?"

"Yes."Isaac answers."I can hear you."

"This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?"

"Yes."

"I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd."

We hear thunder as Deaton continues.

"I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible like you're there again."

"I-I don't wanna do that. I don't - I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that." Isaac repeats as he stirs in the tub as the lights flicker.

"Isaac, it's all right. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory."

"I don't wanna do that."

"It's all right."

"I don't wanna do that."

"Relax. Relax. Good. Now, let's go back to that night to the place where you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building? A house?"

"It's not... It's not a house. It's stone. I think marble."

"That's perfect. Can you give me any other descriptors?"

"It's dusty... and so empty."

"like an abandoned building?"

The lights flicker.

"Isaac? Isaac?"

"Someone's here. Someone's here!"

"Isaac, relax -"

"No, no, no, they see me! They see me!"

Scott and I hold Isaac down more, and Scott can tell I'm not liking this one bit. Isaac screams a little bit.

"Just memories - you won't be hurt by your memories. Just relax. Relax."

Isaac then calms down.

"Good. Now, tell us what you see. Tell us everything."

Isaac opens his eyes."I hear him. He's talking about the full moon, about being out of control when the moon rises."

"Is he talking to Erica?"

"I think so. I can't... I can't see her, I ca-I can't see either of them."

"Can you hear anything else?"

"They're worried about what they'll do during the moon. They're... worried that they're gonna hurt each other and hurt someone else. "

I sighed."If they're locked together on the full moon, they're gonna tear each other apart and that person who is with them."

Deaton nods."Isaac, we need to find them right now. Can you see them?"

"No."

"Do you know what kind of room it is? Is there any kind of marker? A number on a door? A sign?"