🌺Two Months Of Summer🌺

So we have been searching for Erica and Boyd as the alpha pack took them when they left the night of the game. Me and Issac are going out tonight to try and look for them, it's been nearly two months since they've been missing.

"Are you sure you want to go out tonight?" Derek asks coming up to me." Yes, we need to find them, I got my weapons, my wolfbane, and my motorbike," I tell him softly touching his cheek." I'll be home with Issac so don't worry okay?" I said softly smiling at him and I kissed his lips.

"I love you, Derek Hale, I will always love you," I said with a smile." I love you too Roma Stillinski, I want to marry you one day," Derek says softly smiling at me.

"Well I better make it back and you can propose to me," I teased him making him smile at me." Yes you better baby girl," Derek says smacking my bum in playfulness." You cheeky wolfman," I said with a smirk." Wolfman?" Derek says with a grin.

"You're a wolf and a man so wolfman, or do you prefer sourwolf," I winked teasing him and his face dropped and he chased me around the loft which is our new home." I'm not your sour wolf, I'm your hot stuff," Derek says as he catches me with a smile on his face.

"Alright, then hot stuff I will," I smirked. Issac appears and he stands in readiness to head off." Right, we'll  be back in three hours, don't wait up for us, we got this right Issac?" I said with a smile." Yes Mama bear," Isaac says softly smiling at me.

"You look after her, you go that?" Derek says firmly." Yeah I got it, see you in a minute," Isaac says softly smiling at Derek." See you soon hot stuff," I said kissing him goodbye." Bye baby girl," Derek says softly kissing my lips deeply.

Me and Issac head out on my bike and we head off to find Erica and Boyd." Anything?" I asked Issac as we rode through the street." I got a scent but I don't think it's them, I think it's the alpha pack," Isaac says softly.

"Roma we need to go now!" Isaac yells and I step on the gas and we ride off until we have a big alpha in front of us and one behind us." Shit!," I said stopping and I got my gun out and opened fire on the alpha in front.

"Isaac get ready to run!" I said putting my gun to the female alpha." What I'm not leaving you, they can't chase both of us!" I said keeping my eyes on the big male and the female." That's right, we want you," The female spoke to me.

"Yeah? Well, I won't go down without a fight bitch!" I snarked shooting her three times and making her groan." Wolfsbane never leaves home without it!" I yelled." You want one?" I threatened the male." Fiesty one," He chuckles.

Isaac and I stood together as the twin Alphas appeared." Now we fight on our hands," Isaac says." When aren't we in a fight?" I joked with a grin.

Me and Issac fought the twins and they overpowered us as one had me pinned under him." Knock the beta out we got who we came for," The female spoke." Isaac run!" I yelled

"Not without you," Issac says panicking." Goo! We'll meet again soon, I promise but you need to run now," I shouted and Isaac hesitated but ran off before any of the Alphas could grab him.

The twins brought me to my knees making me kneel in front of the two Alphas." Deucalion will be pleased to see you Roma Stillinski," the female spoke." I bet he is," I snarked.

I get pulled up and taken to Deucalion who waiting for me." Roma Stillinski, Derek Hale's mate," Deucalion spoke with a smile." I am glad to meet you," He says." I'm sure," I muttered.

Deucalion came closer to me and put his hands on my face." Mind not touching me?" I said moving my hand away from his hand." It's a wonder that he's not bitten you, I wonder what an Alpha bite will do to you," Deucalion wonders.

"I didn't want the bite," I said firmly." Shame I wanted to see what you become," Deucalion says." Lock her with the others," He tells the twins and I let them take me and they lead me to a vault and gently shoves me inside.

"Roma?" I hear voices and I look to see Erica and Boyd there." Oh my god," I said softly hugging them both."What? What are you doing here?" Erica asked.

"They took me a while me and Issac were looking for you two," I tell them." You shouldn't have done that, you won't get out of here, and we haven't felt the moon in two months," Boyd says.

"I know but a pack doesn't abandon its pack," I tell them hugging them." You're Derek's mate?" A girl says as she appears." I am? Who are you?" I asked her." I'm Cora, Cora Hale," Cora says with a soft look." Good to meet you sorry it is under these circumstances," I said softly smiling at her.

The four of us sat down together and we waited till Derek or anyone came to find us. But little did I know I'd lose a friend during these months and I would change.

*

This is what's happened during the two months of summer with Roma 👀❤️

Ready for S3A?!

Ready to see her supernatural side?!