🐨S2. Omega Part One🐨

I've just been cleared to go home and I have burn wounds from the iron shackles and three wounds with stitches but I was mostly bruised up.

The rape kit came back positive but I haven't lost my virginity so some positives I guess? They concluded the hunter had just touched me up and he's been done for aggravated assault and sexual assault.

I had just found out that Lydia is in hospital as she got bitten by Peter Hale on the night of the formal. So I know Stiles is here and I find him fast asleep on a row of seats.

I shake my head at him and I go exploring as I don't want to be sitting down. Me and Scott are not on talking grounds anymore and Allison keeps far away from me as I'm ready to kill her with my bare hands.

Me and Melissa bumped into each other and we heard a scream we headed back to Lydia's room and she was gone.

"Naked? As in nude?" Dad says uncomfortably.

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but, yes, as far as we know, she left here clothing - optional," Melissa tells him.

"All right, you checked the whole hospital, right?" Dad says.

"Every last corner." She tells him

"Nothing suspicious?" Dad asked

"Nothing. She just took off." Melissa tells him

"All right, let's get an APB out on a 16-year-old redhead. Any other descriptors?" Dad asked

Stiles then barges into the conversation.

"5'3", green eyes, fair-skinned, and her hair is actually strawberry blonde." Stiles rambles out.

"Is that right?" Dad asked

"Yeah." Stiles nods.

"Uh - come here. What the hell are you still doing here?" Dad says dragging him

"Um, providing moral support?" Stiles questions.

"Uh-huh. How 'bout you provide your ass back home, where you should be. Take Roma home." Dad tells him.

"Okay, I can do that too." Stiles nods.

"Bye Dad," I said with a smile

"Yeah, Bye Roma," Dad says waving us off.

《☆》

I sat in the Jeep with Stiles just as Scott turned up and I climbed into the back and ignored his presence.

"This is the one she was just wearing? I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again." Scott tells him.

"No let Roma get molested and tortured she doesn't matter to me at all she has only been in my life since I was born!" I snarked out.

Scott had a sad look on his face."Fuck off Scott, don't act like you care about me now!" I glared at Scott.

"Alright!" Stiles says defusing the situation." Just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles states.

We were about to drive off when Allison appeared.

"Woah!" Stiles exclaims

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." Scott says.

"I don't care - she is my best friend, and we need to find her before they do," Allison says.

"I can find her before the cops can," Scott informs her.

"How about before my father does?" Allison counters

"He knows?!" Stiles exclaims.

"Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs." She tells us.