🏵S1. Second chance at 1st Line🏵

Scott dragged me to the locker room in full panic mode and I tried to calm him down."Scott? It's alright I'm right here." I said soothingly.

Scott looked at me with his yellow eyes flashing at me. I looked around and covered his eyes.

"Rome I can't calm down!" Scott shouts."Scott, I'm with you till the end of the line. I'm right here and I won't even let you go." I said soothingly but firmly.

Scott visibly calmed down and I uncovered his eyes and his eyes were back to normal."I'm gonna go, but I'll see you on the field okay?" I said softly. Scott nods and I leave just as Stiles and the team stroll in. I waved to the lads as I walked out.

《▪︎》

I got to the field put my headphones on and started listening to my playlist as I was on the bleachers waiting for the lads to come out for practice.

Five minutes later they both come out and head off to practice well Scott does, Stiles sits on the bench so I go and join him."Hey, female Stilinski!" Coach yells at me.

"Yes?" I say to him."Why are you on the bleachers?" Coach says."Cause I can(!)" I sarcastically say."Fine, don't make a habit out of this. Alright, let's go!" Coach says to the team.

We watched the practice go down Jackson on the defense and Scott on the offense and it is going badly like really badly.

Scott charges for Jackson only to get knocked to the ground. "Hey, McCall!" Coach yells.

Scott lifts his head to see Jackson smirking above him, looking very satisfied by his successful tackle."You sure you still want to be the first line, McCall?" Jackson taunts.

Coach finally makes it over to Scott just as Jackson walks away, and Scott quickly jumps to his feet, fixing his gloves and pads as Coach begins berating him for his performance.

"My- my grandmother can move faster than that-- and she's dead! You think you can move faster than the corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach says stammering.

"So much sass," I commented as Stiles nodded in agreement. Scott's anger and frustration have him doubled over, which begins to worry Stiles and me as we continue to watch from mid-field.

Scott clenches his jaw as he responds in a tight voice to Coach Finstock."Yes, Coach." Scott says straining his anger. Coach goads Scott into a more competitive mindset, and continues to mock him.

"I can't hear you!" Coach mocks."Yes. Coach." Scott replies. Coach, also irritated, moves so his mouth is just inches from Scott's right ear as he mutters his orders."Then do it again!" Coach yells

Scott clenches his jaw again as he sighs and runs back to position while Coach shouts mockingly toward the rest of the players."McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach shouts.

Jackson gets back to his position in mid-field as Scott returns to the front of the line-up for one-on-ones. After a moment, Coach blows his whistle to have them start.

"Let's go!" Coach says. Scott and Jackson go at it and they both end up on the floor.

Me and Stiles ran to Scott's side."Scott, are you okay?" I asked him."Roma, Stiles! I can't control it!" Scott whispers.

"What now!" Stiles exclaims. The two of them looked around before dragging him to the locker room.

"Come on, here we go. There. That's it." Stiles says. Scott stumbles in and Stiles and I approach him.

"You okay? Scott, you okay?" I said getting close to him"Get away from me!" Scott wolfs out.

We ran and Scott was chasing after us. I spotted the fire extinguisher and got an idea. I tapped Stiles and pointed to the fire extinguisher.