🌫S2. Shape Shifted Part 1🌫

I'm at Derek's hideout, I stay here to avoid Scott most nights as he keeps trying to talk to me and I can't do that as I can't forgive nor forget. Derek taught me how to use a crossbow and knives.

"So Derek, were you a mama's boy or not?" I asked with a smile."Mama's boy," Derek smirks."I can tell." I chuckled."So, considering she was your alpha, did she have to growl at you all to behave?" I wonder.

"No, she just told us all off like a normal mother." Derek chuckles.

"Thanks for training me," I said, eating my takeout."You're welcome, I'll always have your back, baby girl," Derek says with a smile

Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice shouting."Derek? Derek!" I heard a familiar voice shout and I looked to see it was Isaac coming towards us.

"What's wrong?" Derek asked."My dad. I think he's dead." Issac says."What did you do?" Derek asked. "That's the thing. It wasn't me." Isaac says."Isaac?" I said with a smile.

"Roma?" He smiles, and we run and hug each other. We heard a low growl and I turned to see Derek coming towards me and nuzzling against me." Mine!" Derek growls baring his teeth.

"Yours, and don't be mean to my soft puppy," I said with a smile. Derek held me close. I looked at Issac."You need to explain what happened with your dad," I said, making him sit down next to me.

"My dad, we're having dinner and he got mad about my test results he threw a glass pitcher at me and I got a shard stuck in my face pulled it out and he saw it healed and I ran," Isaac rushed out.

"I hid away and then I heard him shouting for me and then something ran by me and killed him," Isaac says."Isaac, go home, pretend nothing happened, and go to school like normal," Derek tells him.

Isaac nods and leaves to go home."I best head home too. Give me a lift?" I smirked."Yeah, come on," Derek says, holding a hand out for me. I take his hand and he takes me home.

"See you, hot stuff." I smiled."See you, baby girl." Derek chuckles. I get in change into comfy clothes and curl into bed.

*

So I was at school and I was in the girl's locker getting ready for lacrosse to practise, and I got my coach assistant uniform on and met the team out on the field.

Scott was in goal, and the team was lining up and running towards goal, and Scott kept coming out and running into them, sniffing them.

"What the fuck?" I muttered."He is embarrassing himself," I muttered.

Then it was Isaac and Scott realised it was Isaac and they went at it. I saw my dad coming towards him and I went down to the field to Isaac.

"Isaac?" I called him out. Isaac turned  to me and ran to me and hugged me tightly."Please don't tell them." He whimpers

"It's okay Isaac, look at me," I said softly stroking his face as he looked at me."We'll come and get you out stay calm," I whispered and I hugged him.

"Issac Lahey?" Dad asked." Yes sir?" Isaac asked." Need you to come with us," Dad says as two deputies take Isaac into custody.

Dad grabbed me and pulled me to the side."How do you know Issac?" Dad asks."He's my friend, he is a sweet kid dad and he wouldn't harm a soul. He is what you think he is Dad." I said pleading with him

"It's alright Roma, he won't get charged with anything," Dad reassures me. I nod in understanding and he heads off towards Issac. I messaged Derek saying Issac has been arrested and we need to get him out.

*
After lacrosse practice, we all headed to chemistry and spoke about Isacc and why Derek chose to bite him.

"Why would Derek choose Isaac?" Scott asks."Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you it could kill you." Stiles says."And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving," Scott says finishing the sentence.

"Doesn't being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" Scott asked us."Well, not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness." Stiles says.

Stiles then realises Jackson is not in the room and we all turn to face Danny."Wait. Danny. Where's Jackson?" Stiles questions

"In the principal's office talking to your dad." Danny says."What? Why?" I asked."Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac." Danny reveals

"Witness," Stiles says"We gotta get to the principal's office," Stiles says."How?" Scott asks "Here watch and learn boys," I said grabbing a piece of paper."Everyone, please turn to page 73." Mr Harris says.

I scrunched up a ball of paper and threw it at the back of Mr Harris's head with a smirk."Who in the hell did that?" Mr Harris asked.

I pointed to Stiles and Scott, Stiles pointed to me and Scott, and Scott pointed to me and Stiles. So guess who got sent to the principal's office? All three of us.

(*)

We sat outside and we could hear Dad talking to Jackson."Listen to me-- you're telling me that you knew Isaac's father was hitting him?" Dad asks.

"Hitting him? He was kicking the crap out of him." Jackson scoffs"Did you ever say anything to anyone? A teacher? Parents? Anyone?" Dad asks.

"Nope. It's not my problem." Jackson says."No. No, of course not. You know, it's funny that the kids getting beaten up are always the ones who least deserve it." Dad says sarcastically.

"Yeah." Jackson not realising what he said."Wait, what?" Jackson says."I think we're done here." Dad says

Then Dad exits with his deputy and Stiles covers himself with a magazine.

"Hi Scott, Roma," Noah says shaking his head."Hi." Scott/I say at the same time.

"Boys girl, come on in." We heard a voice say. We turned to face Gérard Argent standing there

"Scott McCall. Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete!" Gerard says reading Scott's file.

"Roma Stilinski, straight A student, recently promoted to coach assistant for lacrosse, Has recently been SA'D and tortured," Gérard says looking at me.

"Excuse you! That is none of your fucking business to discuss in public and to reveal there's a code of privacy and conduct that you have broken." I snarled out.

"I'm having you done for this. I'm getting my dad back in here." I said glaring at him."I apologise Miss Stilinski." He says."Not accepted," I said crossing my arms.

"Mr Stilinski.Oh, perfect grades, but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse?" Gérard says

"Oh, actually, I'm already-" Stiles begins to say but gets interrupted.

"Hold on. McCall. You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter," Gérard says.

"We were dating, but not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other, or doing anything with each other at all." Scott nervously answers him.

"Relax, Scott. You look like you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth." He says"Just a hard breakup," Scott says."Oh, that's too bad. You seem like a pretty nice kid to me," Gérard says

"Now, listen, guys and girls. Yes, I am the principal, but I don't want you to think of me as the enemy." He says.

I scrunched my eyebrows at him."Heh, is that so?" Stiles questions."However, this being my first day, I do need to support my teachers," Gérard tells us.

"So, unfortunately, someone is going to have to take the fall and stay behind for detention," Gérard says. I and Scott turned to Stiles who wasn't looking and he took the blame. Me and Scott head out to go after Issac before he gets locked up.

*
Part one of Shape Shifted is done ✔️ Part Two is up next ❤️

Sorry, not a lot of Derek and Roma Scenes!

The next chapter will contain Roma experiencing heat flashes, newly turned Issac shifting, and possessive Derek!

What do you think of this book?