⌚️S1. 2nd chance at 1st line P2⌚️

I was shaken awake by Stiles and I groaned awake and looked to see Scott and Stiles on my bed looking at me."What do you want Stiles." I groaned out.

"Dad's arresting Derek as we found the top half of the body," Stiles tells me. I shot up awake and pushed them both to the floor with an oomph."You two better be joking?!" I snapped.

Both didn't look at me."I told you both he didn't do anything he just buried his sister and you disturbed her grave." I scolded the two

I ran downstairs after quickly getting dressed and waiting in the Jeep. We headed off to Derek's place and saw him get arrested.

(^)

I ran to the car ignoring the lads and opened the door to a pissed-off Derek Hale."I had no idea of this. I told them not to and they did. Say you're not mad at me." I pleaded.

He looked up at me and smiled, "I'm not mad at you and I know you had no part in this," Derek says with a grin.

Stiles comes in and shoves me into the driver's seat."Okay, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you," Stiles says

"Yes, you are," I said.

"Okay, maybe I am. Doesn't matter. I just wanna know something." Stiles admits

"The girl you killed - she was a werewolf. She was a different kind, wasn't she?" Stiles asked.

"I mean, she could turn herself into an actual wolf, and I know Scott can't do that. Is that why you killed her?" Stiles questions.

"Stiles, haven't you figured it out yet that girl was his sister and you dug her grave up." I snapped.

Derek then leans forward and gets in Stiles's face."Why are you so worried about me when it's your friend who's the problem?" Derek asks with a look.

"When he shifts on the field, what do you think they're gonna do? Just keep cheering him on?" Derek points out.

"I can't stop him from playing, but you can. And, trust me - you want to." Derek says looking from me to Stiles." He's already hurt someone once, he'll do it again," Derek says looking at my torso.

Dad comes and drags Stiles out and I send an apologetic look. I get taken out of the car by Dad as well.

"There. Stand. What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked us.

"I'm just trying to help," Stiles tells him

"I was only voicing my thoughts and he dragged me here," I said with an innocent smile.

"Okay, well, how 'bout you help me understand exactly how you came across this," Dad says looking at Stiles.

"We were looking for Scott's inhaler," Stiles says.

"Which he dropped when?" Dad asks

He gonna drop us right in it.

"The other night," Stiles tells him.

"The other night when you were out here looking for the first half of the body." Dad figures it out.

We are so in for it when we get home.

"Yes."

"The night that you told me you and Roma were alone and Scott was at home." Dad realises

Dickhead!!

"Yes. No. Oh, crap." Stiles rambles.

Well done you, pillock

"So you lied to me," Dad responds.

"That depends on how you define lying." Stiles sassily replies.

"Well, I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?" Dad responds with sarcasm.