✴️S1.Wolfbane Part 1✴️

So I bet you're all wondering what, Scott, me, and Stiles are doing now. Well, Scott driving, Stiles is backseat driving and as for me, I'm trying not to die!! We are driving away from the psycho Argents as Derek got a lead on the alpha.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here," Stiles says as he looks out the window.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott says

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles said

"They're gone," Stiles tells us.

Stiles switches on the police scanner.

"All units, the suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." We hear Dad's voice come through on the radio.

Scott drives to the iron works where they see Derek hiding and Stiles opens the door and moves into the back.

"Get in," I tell him. Derek runs in the car as Chris shoots at him and we drive off."What part of laying low don't you understand? "Scott scolds Derek.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek says slamming his hand off the dashboard

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles says poking his head between the seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."Derek says looking at the lads.

"Hey! They are just doing their jobs." Stiles says.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state," Derek says glaring at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott mutters as he drives.

"No," I muttered.

Scott sends aglare towards me and Derek sends him a glare right back.

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles asks

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott says

"Yeah, all three of us both. Or just him and her. I'll be back here." Stiles says but soon backs away seeing Derek's face.

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek tells us

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles questions.

"Why him?" Scott wonders.

"I don't know yet," Derek says

" So what's the second?" Stiles asked

"Some kind of symbol," Derek says, and Scott's face drops.

Derek sees Scott's face."What? You know what this is?" Derek asked Scott.

"I've seen it on a necklace," Scott says

"Allison's necklace," Scott answered

Scott drives off and they head to McCall's house where Stiles's jeep is. I hugged Derek goodbye and headed back home with Stiles.

We head into school and Scott is talking about Allison and the necklace.

"This is gonna be impossible, you know," Scott complains.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles questions.

"How?" Scott asks

"Just talk to her dumbo," I muttered.

"Like Roma said talk to her. You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill to get back together with you?" Stiles says