💥S1. Pack Mentality Part 1💥

So I decided to go to Derek's after the game as I felt bad for him being alone in that house so I got us Chinese takeout and hot chocolate and we had a chilled night together.

I stayed the night and Derek made sure I was comfortable and warm before leaving me in the only bed he had.

I walked to school this morning as I wanted to listen to my music and be free.

I softly sang Dandelions by Ruth B my all-time favourite song. Her songs make me feel free and at peace.

I get to school and see a blooded bus with a door ripped open and Scott and Stiles are both running around like headless bleeding chickens. What is going on today? Did someone die?

(*)

I head on to school and bump into Scott and Allison."Jesus Christ! what is going on with you?!" I said looking at Scott."You were running around like a headless chicken outside just," I said with a look.

"Sorry Roma, I couldn't find Allison or you as normally you both answer your phones," Scott says with a small smile.

"I'm listening to my music so I don't look at my phone," I told him."I had my books in my hands." Allison pipes up.

I shook my head and walked off to class which I had with Scott and Stiles.

(£)

I sat with Danny and Issac in chemistry and the lads were behind me. I could hear their conversation and it wasn't very subtle at all.

"Maybe it was my blood on the door," Scott suggests.

"Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Stiles tells him

"And did what?" Scott questions.

"Ate it," Stiles says.

Real subtle guys.

"Raw?" Scott says.

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven," Stiles says with sarcasm.

"I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything," Stiles says loudly

"Mr. Stilinksi, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while." Mr Harris says

"I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" He says.

"No," Stiles answers.

Harris pointed for him to move elsewhere which he did.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much," Harris says.

Oh forgot to mention, Mr Harris is a whole class douchebag. How he is a teacher in this school I don't know.

Stiles sits next to Harley I believe her name is and she doesn't seem impressed by him. She looked out the window and I guess she saw something and shouted.

"Hey, I think they've found something." She calls out.

We all get up and see a man being taken into the ambulance.

"That's not a rabbit," Scott says

Suddenly he sat up screaming making everyone jump in front and I jumped back into Issac's arms. I covered my eyes and leaned into his chest.

"Okay. This is good, this is good. He got up, he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that." I hear Stiles reassure Scott.

"Stiles - I did that," Scott tells him.