⚖️S3A.Fireflies P1⚖️

*Flashback*
(A/N- This is now Roma Pov going forward)

I banged on the door of the closet with my feet as I heard voices and I heard footsteps coming to the door. The door opened and I saw it was Derek," Hey hot stuff," I said with a smile. Derek rushed into the closet clawed the restraints off and hugged me." Hey baby girl," Derek says softly crying.

Derek lifted his head and saw the blood and the bite marks." No! No! No! Not you!" Derek says frantically." Hey, it's alright I feel nothing," I say softly." Let's go find them before they kill someone," I said softly smiling at him."Promise me you'll tell me if you are feeling pain and I'll stop for you," Derek says softly crying.

"Now what sort of Luna would I be if I made us stop for a pain or process that can't be stopped?" I asked with a smile." I will keep going till my last breath because our pack needs us and we are going to do everything we can to ensure their survival and contain them," I said.

Derek softly nods and we exit the closet to see Scott and Alison standing there. Scott immediately hugged me tightly and I hugged him back." Don't think I've gone soft or daft McCall," I softly smiled." Never," Scott chuckles softly.

*Flashback ends*

So Derek and I are running through the woods. My body may reject the bites but I will not die laying down. I will go out doing what do best and that's finding my friends and bringing them home.

We can't seem to find them so Derek calls Scott."You lost them?" Derek asked."Yeah, I kind of had to," Scott tells us."Wasn't exactly the plan," I tell Scott."I know, which is why I think that we should stick together trust me," Scott says.

"They are too strong, too fast, and way too angry for one person to handle. We've got to do this together," Scott tells us."Look, we're at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. Can you meet us here?" Derek asks."Yeah, Just got to drop something off first," Scott says hanging up.

We wait for Scott to turn up, Derek checks me over," You're getting paler, you're gonna feel pain soon," Derek says sadly." Then let it happen, let me be brave Derek Hale," I said softly putting my hand on his cheek and he leaned into my touch.

"I won't lose you, I can't," Derek says putting his hand on my cheek." Whatever happens to me is not your fault so don't ever blame yourself," I said softly kissing his lips to which he responded passionately and deeply.

I was about to talk when I heard a scrunching leaves coming towards us and I saw Scott coming towards us.

We followed the three werewolves footsteps and found that they were sticking together."Is it them?" Scott asked "Looks like we aren't the only ones sticking together," Derek says.

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?" Scott asked.

"I don't know," Derek says irritated.

"Derek, I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone that they find?" Scott says,

"Everyone and anyone," Derek answers.

A girl is calling her girlfriend as Cora walks slowly toward her, breathing heavily. Suddenly, Isaac appears and attempts to subdue her. Cora tosses him into a tree.

Scott flies through the air, landing on Cora with both feet knocking her to the ground. Derek arrives and growls loudly at her, and Cora flees. Derek and Isaac gave chase whilst Scott and I checked on the girl

"Are you okay?" I asked her."What?" She asked, overwhelmed."Are you all right?" Scott asked.

She slowly nods."You need to get out of here, okay?" I said gently."Get out of the woods. Get out of here as fast as you can!" Scott tells her.

We ran following Derek and Isaac when Scott got a phone call from Stiles. "Are you sure?" Scott asked."Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere," Stiles says.

"It's like The-frickin'-Shining over here!" Stiles exclaims."If two little twin girls come out of the woods and start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." Stiles rambles

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?" Scott asked."Make sure it was them. Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?" Stiles says."Please, just do it." Scott pleads.

Scott and I are now standing with both Derek and Isaac. Isaac ran at me and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. My body was getting tired and I felt pains in my back on my shoulder blades and my head was hurting.

"This doesn't make any sense. The public pool is on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there -" Derek rants."Derek, they killed someone."Scott says empathically.

"How are they moving so fast?" Derek asked."Derek -" Scott starts."But they can't be that fast on foot!" Derek shouts.

"They killed someone. Some innocent kid is dead... And it's our fault." Scott says."It's my fault." Derek says glumly."We need help." Scott says."We have Isaac now." Derek points to Isaac.

"I mean, real help!" Scott responds."They're too fast for us, for all of us. They're too strong, too rabid." Scott rants.

"We'll catch 'em." Derek sternly states."What happens if we do? We just gonna hold them down until the sun comes up?" Isaac scoffs.

"Maybe it would be easier just to kill 'em..." Derek sighs. I shook my head at Derek."Killing them isn't the right thing to do."Scott says, nodding in agreement.

"What if it's the only thing to do? If we can't even catch them, what else can we do?"Isaac questions."Find someone who knows what they're doing." Scott says."Who?" Derek questions. "Someone who knows how to hunt Werewolves," Scott says.

*
Scott and I went to find Chris Argent and found him putting his shopping away. Scott and I approached the Argent, and he spun around and pointed a gun at us.

"Uh, hi," Scott says, alarmed."Nice to see you again, Chris," I said in greeting.Chris looks at us and points the gun at Scott.

"We need your help. Three werewolves who have been trapped in a vault for three months have gotten out, and we need to catch them." Scott asks."First of all, why would I care about anyone related to Derek?" Argent scoffs."And second, I don't know this kid, Boyd... I don't even know his last name." Argent points out.

"Boyd is his last name," Scott tells him."What's his first name?" Chris asks."Vernon," I say with a smile."Eh." Chris shrugs."And, just curious... Is there a reason the gun is still pointed at me?" Scott asks nervously.

"Well, there's probably still some part of me that wants to shoot you." Chris sighs."I get that." Scott nods as Chris puts his gun away."Scott, I watched my father brainwash my daughter... almost turn her into a killer." Chris voices his thoughts

"That world - your world - decimated mine. My wife, sister, father, and my entire family. Why would I ever step foot in it again?" Chris asks.

"Because people are going to die. And because you know how to catch Boyd,Erica and Cora without killing them." Scott says with seriousness written all over his face.

"I'm sorry. I can't help you." Chris says grimly."Um... Do you think you could do me, like, one little, tiny favour...?" Scott sheepishly.Chris furrows his eyebrows but nods, and we get into his car to the swimming pool.

《▪︎》
Scott gets Chris to drive him and me over to the crime scene at the swimming pool. The boy's parents cry over his body as it's loaded into the back of an ambulance.

"Thanks again for the ride," Scott says, heading out."They did this? Boyd, Erica and..." Argent says horrified.

"Cora." Scott finishes for him."Where's the last place you saw them?" Chris asks and I knew we had his help.

*
Part One is done ✔️ Roma is starting to feel her body change and her body and herself shut down in the next chapter!

Ready for her supernatural side to come through?

Ready for more?

Are we enjoying the book?

Remember to Vote, Comment and Follow for more🥰