🎠S1. The Tell Part 1🎠

I've just finished work at the movie store but I'm not leaving just yet as need to get MAMA, Grownups 1&2, Falling Skies, and The Heat for a movie night with Stiles. I go into the back with my headphones on full blast with radioactive by imagining dragons.

I exit the backroom to see the store blackout, light flickering and my manager Ben is nowhere to be seen." Hello Ben?"I shouted confused.

I walked to where he was last seen and stopped in my tracks and my eyes widened at the sight. My manager was dead and his throat was slashed out and ripped out.

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" I heard Jackson call out

"Hello? Is anybody working here?" Jackson asks again.

"Roma? You okay?" Jackson says getting closer to me.

He looked to where I was looking at and turned me around and into his chest.

"It's okay, Roma. It's me. Just hold me." Jackson says softly.

I hold Jackson for dear life and hide my face away. Suddenly growls were heard and we looked to see red eyes standing before us.

Jackson and I ducked behind a shelf, and when he peeked around the corner, the Alpha leapt in his direction, causing him to hide again.

Suddenly, the Alpha knocks over the far shelf, which causes the ones in front of it to fall like dominoes, forcing Jackson to push me out and jump aside to avoid getting hit.

He's lying face-down on the floor, I go to help him when suddenly the alpha stops me by getting in front of me making me back up against the wall.

"Stay right there," I heard it speak as he turned around to go back to Jackson and he looked at his neck before bolting as sirens were heard and we heard Lydia screaming from outside.

*
The door opened and Dad entered to see Jackson on the ground and me against the wall."Get him up and checked out, I got her," Dad tells the paramedics.

Dad get to my side."Hey Daddy," I smiled, "Why is it that you end up in any sort of danger, you are smiling?" Dad asks with a smile."No idea," I said with a smile. Dad nods and lifts me out as Jackson gets out.

》》》

I got checked over and got the all clear as Jackson appeared next to be checked out."Why the hell can't I just go home? I'm fine." Jackson yells. I was next to Jackson.

"I hear ya, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion." Dad says."What part of 'I'm fine' are you having a problem grasping? Okay, I want to go home." Jackson yells

"And I understand that -" Dad tries to say."No, you don't understand that, which kind of blows my mind since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop like you! Okay, now, I want to go home!" Jackson yells.

I smack Jackson's chest and glare at him."Stop it, he's only making sure we're okay," I say with a look."Oh, whoa! Is that a dead body?" I hear my twin brother Stiles yell.

Dad turns around and gives Stiles a look."Stiles!"I shouted, Stiles saw me and ran to hug me, and I hugged him back."Everybody back up. Back up." Dad says.

》》》

I got home and went to my room to find Derek standing there. He ran to me nuzzled my neck and inhaled my scent whilst scent-marking me,

"I heard the alpha attacked you so I wanted to make sure that you were okay?" Derek asked." I'm okay, I promise," I say nodding.

Derek puts his hand on my cheek and I put my hand over his and lean into his embrace.