🕵‍♀️S1.Lunatic Part 2🕵‍♀️

Stiles and I head over to Scott House with handcuffs and chains for tonight. We entered the house and heard a familiar voice.

"Scott?" Melissa says as she rounds the corner and sees us standing there with a smile on our faces.

"Stiles/Roma," Stiles/I say at the same time. "Key?!" She says with a look."Yeah, I had one made, so--" Stiles says obliviously.

"That doesn't surprise me. It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me." She says with a shake of her head." It really shouldn't," I said with a chuckle.

"What's that?" She says pointing to the bag."Uh, our school project..." Stiles tells her."Mmm. Stiles, Roma, he's okay, right?"

"Who, Scott? Yeah, totally..." Stiles informs her."He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore. Not like he used to." Melissa tells us

"Well, he's had a bit of a rough week," I said with a smile."So many things have come up for him," Stiles says.

"Yeah. Yeah, I get it. Yeah. Um, okay. Uh, be careful tonight both of you." She tells us.

"Bye Melissa," I said hugging her.

"You, too," Stiles tells her

"Full moon." She says making us freeze in the spot

"What?" Stiles questions

"There's a full moon tonight. You should see how the ER gets-- brings out all the nutjobs." Melissa says

"Oh," Stiles says

"Yeah." Melissa nods.

"Right," I said softly.

"You know, it's, um, actually where they came up with the word "lunatic." She tells them before leaving.

Stiles and I waved goodbye to her and headed upstairs with the things to help Scott tonight.

"Oh, my God! Dude. You scared the hell out of me. Your mom said you weren't home yet." Stiles says jumping in fright.

"I came in through the window," Scott says darkly

"Okay. Uh, well, let's get this set up. I want you to see what I bought." Stiles tells Scott.

"I'm fine. I'm just going to lock the door and go to bed early tonight." Scott mutters

"You sure about that? Cause you've got this kind of serial kill look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, 'cause it's starting to freak me out." Stiles states

"I'm fine. You should go now." Scott says

"All right, I'll leave. Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I bought? You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?" Stiles says

Scott looks through the bag and glares."You think I'm going to let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" Scott asks

"Actually, no," I said and Stiles made me move out of the way grabbed the handcuffs, and chained Scott to the radiator.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott yells."Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback -For making out with Lydia," Stiles says." And for throwing Derek under the bus," I said smugly.

*

"I brought you some water," Stiles says, holding a bowl that has Scotty written on it and placing it in front of him. Scott threw the bowl back. I'm gonna kill you!" Scott yells.

"Bad doggy!" I said spraying water in Scott's face. I had left the room and came back but not entered the room.

"You know for the past three hours, I've been thinking, "It's probably just the full moon, you know?" Stiles questions.