⌚️S1.Pilot part three⌚️

Derek pulled up to the party, Derek got out of the car first opened the passenger side door put his hand out like a gentleman, and helped me out of the car. "Thank you, such a gentleman aren't you?" I winked at him." For you always," Derek smirks.

We entered the party and we got stared at and we made our way to the garden. I tapped Derek and pointed him in the direction of Scott and Allison.

He nodded in thanks and we stayed out of the way as I didn't want Scott or Stiles to know I was here with Derek considering how protective they were of me.

We saw Scott stumbling away and Allison and Stiles chasing after him. Scott drove off quickly and left a confused Allison behind.

"Allison? Do you need a lift home? My friend Derek here is giving me a lift home we can take you?" I offered Allison a ride home.

"Yes please thank you, any chance you know why Scott left?" She asked me.

"Yes he texted me to say, he felt sick and was afraid of puking so he left in a hurry to get home and recover," I said smoothly lying.

Allison got in the back and Derek gave a nod of thanks as we got into the car. I saw Stiles quickly zooming off after Scott. We took Allison home and she left her jacket behind. We headed to the woods with the Jacket.

"Jump on my back! As I can run quicker with you on my back and I can protect you from Scott." Derek told me

I nodded and jumped on his back." Let's go wolfman!" I joked making him chuckle."Wolfman? Really?" Derek asks with a smirk.

"What? I thought was funny," I giggled."Giddy up wolfie," I said mock kicking him making him shake his head and he ran with ease.

I was laughing at the speed he was running."This is fun! Can we do that again?!" I said giggling.

"Maybe when we haven't got an out-of-control wolf next time?" Derek says with a smile.

Derek suddenly got all serious and began looking around. "What?" I wondered. "Scott coming and at full pelt, hide behind that tree," Derek responds

"Where is she?" Scott says in a low voice."She's safe, from you!" Derek ominously says. Scott and Derek go at it and Derek stopped and I approached the two.

"What did you do with her?!" Scott yells."Scott calm down please?" I said making Scott look up and run at me.

"What are you doing here? And with him?!" Scott says shocked."I'm here for you and I'm helping him with you!" I say stating the obvious.

"Shh, quiet. Too late. They're already here. Run!" Derek says before running off.

Me and Scott were still next to each other and were about to run off when an arrow was fired at us both.

Scott gets pinned to a tree and I get an arrow through my arm. I scream in pain and Scott howls.

"Take them," the lead hunter says. Suddenly the two men got attacked and knocked out. Distracting the lead hunter.

Derek ripped the arrow out of Scott's arm and mine causing me to cry out Derek picked me up bridal style and we ran away from the hunters.

"Why did they shoot me I'm not a werewolf?" I asked whilst holding my arm.

"You were an accident, they probably thought you were a werewolf," Derek tells me."Who were they?" Scott asks

"Hunters. The kind that have been hunting us for centuries." Derek says whilst putting me down."Us? You mean you! You did this to me!" Scott screams out.