🎖S2.Venomous Part 1🎖

I'm currently in my room as I had to come back home for fresh clothes and a shower. Derek is testing Jackson to see if he is the Kanima or not but I have a feeling he or Lydia is as a Kanima.

Due to the fact, it looks like it or either type of supernatural creature as it fully changes how a person looks.

I heard my window opening and I turned to see Derek climbing in, "Hey hot stuff what can I do ya for?" I smiled as I continued my research." Hey baby girl, just came to check on my girl," Derek says softly kissing my neck and nuzzling against me.

"I'm still alive!" I chuckled softly at him," So what have you found out about the Kanima?" Derek asks." It's an it or either type of supernatural creature meaning when the person isn't the Kanima they can get poisoned by the venom," I tell him.

"So I think Jackson is the Kanima but Lydia is another potential but I don't think it's her as she's been very strange lately like she having delusions or something, "I tell him.

"We could just test her tomorrow and see what happens to her?" Derek suggests." We can but not attacking her as we ain't killers, so just test her if she doesn't get paralyzed that means she's not the Kanima," I said with a soft look.

"Then what is she as she got bit but didn't turn into anything?" Derek asks confused." I'm thinking Banshee, they are humans but they hear spirits and feel impending death, they also have immunity meaning sometimes they become immune to an Alpha bite or a paralysis," I said pointing to my research.

"Aren't I a clever girl?" I smirked."Yes, you are," Derek says kissing my head." So we test her but then we fake we're after her just to see if Jackson changes into the Kanima and go from there," I said with a smile.

"Agreed, would you agree to a date soon?" Derek asks softly kissing my lips."Is Derek Hale asking me out for the first time?" I smiled softly at him." I am because for the first time in a long while, I'm happy and I want to enjoy my life with the one girl who made my life better and happier, and that's you, baby girl," Derek says kissing my lips and nuzzles against my neck and lightly nipping my neck to find my sweet spot.

I softly moaned at this action and Derek looked up at me flashing his red eyes at me." Mine," Derek says softly kissing my lips once more." Yours, hot stuff," I said softly smiling before I softly nuzzled against his nose with my nose and pepper kissed his cheeks and lips.

"Tease," Derek grumbles." I know I am, but that's why you love me," I winked at him." No, I love you because you have the purest heart I've ever seen, you cared about me before you even knew me, you never judged me once and you're my heart Roma Stilinski," Derek says softly pulling my hand to his chest.

"I love you too Derek Hale, you are amazing, protective and the most loyal man I've ever known, you have the bravest heart I've ever seen and I see you love and care for everyone. You showed me the real you that you thought was gone and I fell for you even more Derek Hale, my hot stuff," I smirked and kissed him deeply.

Derek lets his wolf lose and flips us over so I'm on my back and he's kissing every bare skin he can see." All this is mine, baby girl," Derek growls possessively."Mm-hmm alpha," I hummed in agreement." All yours," I said softly tugging his hair and making him look at me.

"We can play another time, but right now it's late so cuddles and movies?" I said with a smile. Derek nods in agreement and kisses me once more before lying on the bed and waiting for me to join him in bed.

I put Avatar on and I snuggled up to Derek and I heard my window opening and Derek sat up pulling me behind him and we saw Issac standing there." Can I sleep in here with you please?" Isaac pleads with puppy dog eyes.

"Come here puppy," I coo softly and Isaac comes nuzzling into my side and lays on my chest as Derek pulls me onto his lap." You'd be a good mom one day," Derek says softly as he watches me softly stroke Isaac's blonde curly hair as he falls into a deep sleep in my chest.

"Yes, one day! Not today buster!" I said with a look." I wasn't hinting at anything!" Derek fakes offence." Hmm sure you weren't," I said with a soft chuckle. Derek lowers his head and lightly bites my neck," Behave, baby girl," Derek growls softly." Can you and Mom shut up?" Isaac mutters sleepily.

Derek and I just look at each other." Did he just call me mom?" I mouthed." Yeah, he did," Derek mouthed back. My heart just swelled with pride and I softly kissed Issac's head." My boy," I said softly smiling before we all settled down for the night ready for our plan tomorrow.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ Derek has finally asked Roma out👀❤️ Issac called Roma mom 😱🥺🥹🥲

How was this chapter?

How are we loving Roma and her personality?

How cute is Roma and Isaac's bond?

Derek and Roma for the win!?

Did we expect Issac to call Roma Mom?!