🐺S1.Pack Mentality Part 2🐺

Me, Scott, and Stiles are now at Beacon Hills High School and we took the back way nearest to the woods. We all head towards the fence when Scott stops us.

"Hey, no-- just me. Someone needs to keep watch," Scott tells us

"How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?" Stiles questions

"Because there's only three of us! And she is not getting herself in danger," Scott says

"Okay, why's it starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin?" Stiles complains

"I don't want to be Robin all the time!" Stiles whines.

"And I'm starting to feel like I'm Natasha Romanoff listening to Tony Stark and Steve Rogers having a stupid argument," I said with a smirk

"Nobody's Batman and Robin any of the time or Natasha!" Scott shouts.

"Not even some of the time?" Stiles questions.

"So rude," I muttered.

"Just stay here," Scott says sternly.

"Oh, my God! Fine." Stiles says dramatically.

I chuckled and headed back to the Jeep and sat in my spot. Stiles and I were sat keeping watch and I hummed along to sia elastic heart whilst we waited.

whilst Scott was recalling his memories fifteen minutes go by and we see a security guard and dog coming towards the bus. Stiles begins to press the horn to gain Scott's attention.

"Come on - come on -" Stiles says as Scott runs.

Scott gets into the Jeep and Stiles drives off.

"Go! Go! Go! Go!" Scott shouts

"Did it work? Did you remember?" Stiles questions.

"Yeah, I was there last night. And the blood - a lot of it was mine." Scott replies.

"So you did attack him?" Stiles asks.

"No. I saw glowing eyes on the bus, but they weren't mine. It was Derek." Scott informs Stiles.

"Wait what colours were the eyes?" I asked Scott.

"Red why?" Scott answers.

"Derek's wolf eyes are blue not red wrong werewolf," I told him.

Scott frowned at me

"What about the driver?" Stiles questions.

"I think I was trying to protect him."

"Wait, why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver?"

"That's what I don't get."

"It's got to be a pack thing." Stiles suggests.

Just told these two it wasn't Derek but another werewolf and they don't believe me. Fucking idiots honestly!

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"Like an initiation. You do the kill together." Stiles tells him.

"Because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience?" Scott scoffs.

"Yeah, but you didn't do it, which means you're not a killer. And it also means that - " Stiles replies

"I can go out with Allison," Scott concludes happily.

"I was gonna say it means you won't kill us," Stiles says looking at me.

"Oh, yeah. That too but I would never hurt you or Roma." Scott says looking at me.