🕵‍♀️S1. Lunatic Part 1🕵‍♀️

So Stiles is dragging us to the woods to get drunk and to help Scott get over Allison as they broke that night they got locked into the school. His relationship should be the last thing on his mind right now.

"Where are we going?" Scott complains.

"You'll see," Stiles answers.

"Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school." Scott tells us.

"So? Your mom ain't the Sheriff." I muttered.

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust us."

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?"

"Yes. When your best friend gets dumped -" Stiles says

"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break." Scott replies.

"Yeah because that worked for Ross and Rachel didn't it!" I snarled out.

Scott glares at me and I glare right back at him." Oh, this reminds me, "I said and I slapped Scott across the face hard.

"That was for being a dickhead," I said and I slapped him again," That was blaming Derek for everything," I snapped."And this is for good measure," I said punching him square in the face.

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break and your sister is angry. You get your best friend and sister drunk," Stiles says revealing a bottle of Jack.

《☆》

Stiles is drunk, Scott can't due to his werewolf powers and I don't want to drink.

"Dude, you know, she's just one - one girl. You know, there are so many - there are so many other girls in the sea."

"Fish in the sea," Scott mutters.

"I may like someone but we'll see what happens in the future," I said with a smirk.

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with strawberry blond hair, green eyes, 5'3" - " Stiles drunkenly says.

"Like Lydia?" Scott says.

"Yeah, exactly. Hey, how did you know I was talking about - about - What was I talking about? Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink. "Stiles stumbles out.

"I don't want any more," Scott responds

"You're not drunk?" Stiles wonders

"I'm not anything." Scott shrugs.

"Hey, maybe it's like - maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf. Am I drunk?" Stiles rambles out.

"You're wasted," Scott replies.

"Yeah you're drunk alright and I'm off," I said getting up.

"Yeah! Come on, dude, I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know. Well, I don't know. But I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse. That didn't make any sense. I need a drink." Stiles states

Just as Stiles reaches for the bottle of Jack Daniels two random blokes turn up and grab the bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Well, look at the two little bitches getting their drink on and their babe." The guy says pointing at me.

"So gross." I scrunched my nose up at them.

They tried to come closer to me and Scott stopped them.

"Give it back," Scott says darkly

"What's that, little man?" Guy one taunt

"I think he wants a drink." Guy two says.

"I want the bottle." Scott ominously says

"Scott, maybe we should just go," Stiles tells Scott

"You brought us here to get us drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet. Give me the bottle. Give me the bottle of Jack." Scott says darkly.

Man one slowly gives the bottle back and we see the claws coming out of Scott's hands

"Scott?"

Then he slings the bottle and it smashes scaring the two guys off.

"Okay, please tell me that was because of the breakup. Or 'cause tomorrow's the full moon. Going home now, yeah?" Stiles says.

We headed back to the Jeep and took Scott home and I headed to sleep. I felt cramping pains and headed to the bathroom and found my monthly had begun.

"Great, thanks Mom for leaving me to deal with this alone," I muttered.

I got my heat pad on my stomach and back. I took painkillers and put my pads on and laid in bed cuddling my fluffy blanket and pillows.

Dad entered my room and saw that it's gonna be a bad week for me

"You want the week off Roma?" Dad whispers.

"Yes please, Dad." I pleaded.

"Okay, I'll phone them up tomorrow," Dad says kissing my head goodnight.

"Night Dad," I muttered.

"Night Roma." He whispers.

(*)

So I'm off school due to my period pains making me sick and tired. I've just received a text from Stiles that Scott is out of control, punched Danny in the face, kissed Lydia and Jackson and Scott are co-captains, and Stiles is officially first fine.

"Unbelievable Scott," I muttered.

"Roma? Why aren't you at school." I hear Derek talking to me

"Are you okay?" Derek asked.

"Apart from period pains, I guess so," I said grumbling.

Derek put his hands on my stomach and I saw jet-black veins go up his arms. He hisses and winces in pain.

"Woah that's how bad you are on your monthly?" Derek asks confused.

"Yeah doesn't let up unfortunately for five days straight," I said tiredly.

"Come on you get back to bed," Derek says lifting me.

Derek took me to my room and tucked me in and took more pain before leaving.

"Bye Roma," Derek says.

"Bye Der be safe tonight," I murmured before falling asleep.

"I will baby girl, "I hear him say before he leaves my room." Don't get caught," I joked with him." Shut up!" Derek chuckles as he heads out.

*
Stiles came home to grab the chains he was going to use to keep Scott locked up during the full moon tonight.

"Hey, Roma want to come and help me chain Scott up tonight?" Stiles asked me.

"Sure, since I'm awake and not feeling so grumpy," I said grabbing my bag with my period food in it.

"Are we forgiven yet?"Stiles questions.

"No, you had no reason to throw him under the bus and you did it anyway," I said with a look.

"Why do you care about him?" Stiles questions me.

"I care because unlike you I see him for him, not for what he is, and what he is also beautiful and he has a heart and he does care, Stiles, you two just assume things instead of getting to know him," I said walking by him and getting to the Jeep.

*
Part one of The Lunatic is done ✔️ Part two is up next ❤️

Roma slapping the boys is everything!

She doing this in the name of love ❤️

Who is extremely happy with Roma?

What are your predictions for Season Two?

Roma or Allison?

Derek or Scott?