🎑S3A.Chaos Rising P1🎑

Derek Pov

Me and Isaac are in my loft waiting for Peter to come and help with Isaac's memory.

"You know, I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous." Isaac nervously."You know what? I don't like this idea, and I don't like him." He continues.

"You'll be fine," I said."Does it have to be him?" Isaac asks."He knows how to do it - I don't. It'd be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." I tell him

"You know Roma doesn't trust him, right?" Issac says."You know, I'd...Well, I'd trust Roma," Isaac stammers.

I turn and face Isaac."Do you trust me?" I asked."Yeah." He says, "I still don't like him," Isaac says

"Nobody likes him," I said, not looking up from my book. The door opens, revealing Peter."Boys," Peter says as he comes down the stairs towards us.

"FYI? Yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities slightly impaired... but the hearing still works." Peter says with a smile.

He comes in front of us."So, I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face," Peter says with a smile.

"We don't like you." I bluntly state, slamming the book down."Now shut up and help us," I said, getting up.

"Fair enough." He shrugs, flicking his claws out. Isaac sits on a chair with his back to Peter, and Peter stands behind him with his claws out.

"Relax. I'll get more out of you if you're calm." Peter tells Isaac."How do you know how to do this again?" Isaac asks nervously.

"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by Alphas since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One slip, and you could paralyze someone..." Peter says pausing briefly.

"Or kill them." He says."You... You've had a lot of practice, though, right?" Isaac stammers.

"Well, I've never paralyzed anyone," Peter smirks."Wait, does that mean that you -" Isaac stammers.

Peter jabs his claws into Isaac's neck. Peter's eyes glow blue as Isaac begins to kick and struggle. I go to move forward when Peter talks.

"Wait, I see them--" Peter tells me."What'd you see?" I asked."It was confusing... Um, im-images, vague shapes..." Peter says, taking his claws out of Isaac's neck.

"But you saw something," I repeated."Isaac found them," Peter says."Erica and Boyd?" I questioned."I barely saw them-- I mean, glimpses," Peter stammers

"But you did see them?" I asked."And worse," Peter says."Deucalion," I concluded."What about Roma? Did he see her?" I asked." No there was no sign of her," Peter admits.

"But he was talking to them, saying something about time running out," Peter responds."What does it mean?" Isaac asked quietly."He's gonna kill them," I said."No, no, no, no, no. He didn't say that." Peter tells me.

"He did make them a promise... that, by the full moon, they'd both be dead and that someone you love would die and your pack feel the loss," Peter says with a look."The next full moon?" I asked."Tomorrow night." Peter sighs.

*
So Scott called me into the school. Allison and Lydia have something that could clue us in on where Erica and Boyd are. I hope Roma isn't in danger with them as I don't want to lose my future wife.

"I don't see anything," I said sceptically."Look again," Scott tells me."How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd, Roma, and Erica are?" I deadpan.

"It's the same on both sides! Exactly the same." Scott says."It's nothing," I said."Pareidolia," Lydia says.

We all look at her."Seeing patterns that aren't there?" She continues."It's a subset of apophenia." She concludes."They're trying to help," Scott says

"These two?" I said, pointing at the two girls."This one."I point to Lydia."Who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle." I said."Thank you." I sarcastically spoke to her.

"And this one." I point to Allison."Who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack? Left Roma to get tortured and assaulted. Hell fucking no! I won't let them help." I shouted.

"Okay, all right, now, come on.No one died, all right?" Stiles says getting in between us."Although I agree with you on the Roma part that will never be forgiven or forgotten." Stiles says looking at me.

"Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay? A little mangling, but not death! And that's what I call an important distinction." Stiles states.

"My mother died," Allison says quietly."Your family's little honour code killed your mother, not me." I scoffed at her.

"That girl was looking for Scott, Roma and you. I'm only here to help him, not you," Allison says.

"You wanna help? Find something real." I said walking away."Derek... Give her a chance. Okay? They're on our side now." Scott tells me.

"Well, then maybe you should tell her what her mother was trying to do that night," I told him as I left and headed back to the loft to Isaac and my room.

*

*Roma Pov*

It's nearly the full moon and my body hurts, I look where the bites are and they haven't healed or they are closing a small amount but there is black-looking blood coming out of my wounds.

"Derek Hale I love you, don't give up on finding our pack, don't worry about me, it's gonna be okay," I said softly." I will find a way to be okay," I said softly smiling at the moonlight streaming in.

*

(Derek Pov)

At the Animal Clinic, Scott, Stiles, and I are emptying large bags of ice into a metal bathtub.

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly... comfortable." Deaton says to Isaac, who is putting his hand in the ice-cold water."But, if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state."

"Like being hypnotized," Isaac says.

"Exactly. You'll be half-transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind." Deaton nods.

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott asked.

"Very slow," Deaton informs us

"Okay, well, how slow is "very slow?" I  asked, crouching down by the tub

"Nearly dead," Deaton replies

We all look at him like he is mad. Isaac puts his hand in the ice water and pulls his hand out.

"It's safe, though, right?" Isaac asks

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton answers.

"No. No, not really."

We then hear the sound of elastic and turn to see Stiles putting on a glove with a smug look on his face

"What?"He asks.

Derek raises his eyebrows at him, and Stiles, clearly disappointed, takes the gloves off.

"Look, if it feels too risky, you don't have to do this," I tell Isaac.

Scott nods in agreement with him. Isaac looks at us and then takes a deep breath, looking at the water, taking his shirt off, and climbing into the tub.

Scott takes his sweatshirt off as I grab a shoulder, and Scotg grabs the other, and we submerge Isaac.

*
This is part one of Chaos Rising done ✔️ Next up is part two of this chapter❤️

How was this chapter?

A/N-  Part two of Fireflies is where Roma "passes" but she awakens in Unleashed Part 1 where the OCs find her ❤️

Ready for it?!

How do you think it's gonna go down in unleashed?!

Ready for possesive smut 🫣🫣🫣