🩰S2.Restraint Part 1🩰

Derek is still sleeping and I'm just watching him sleep it's cute because when he's asleep he's really at peace and happy. I know he knows I'm home because he's just moved closer to me and has a body part on me like his arm his hand or leg.

"So this is a happy Derek huh? So peaceful and quiet," I said softly smiling at his sleeping face. I softly stroke his hair and kiss him before getting up to check on Issac. I went to see where Issac was and I found him sleeping not far from our private quarters.

He was all curled up in a corner and I softly kneeled by his side and pulled him gently to lay down. Issac started whimpering in his sleep and I softly stroked his blonde curly hair and gently shushed him Isaac fell asleep in my arms.

"I got you, Issac, don't worry no more. The monster is gone and I'm here now, just don't be scared anymore," I tell him softly soothing him. Isaac fell into an even deeper sleep and I heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned to see Derek standing there," Hey what are you doing up?" I whispered.

"I woke up and you weren't there," Derek says softly kissing me." I was checking on Issac and he was having
a nightmare so I was soothing him down, sorry I'm coming back now,"
I said getting up but Issac wouldn't let go.

"Want to sleep in here with us?" I asked Derek." Yeah let me get the duvet and pillows," Derek says softly kissing my cheek before grabbing the bedding."Makes great practice for when we have our own in the future huh baby girl?" Derek says with a grin." Mm-hmm one day hot stuff, one day," I grinned.

"I already got my two first kids' names, Mason and Clarke, I love their names don't ask why but they are always in my head," I tell him as I stroke Issac's hair." Then if we have kids we'll call them Mason and Clarke," Derek nods in agreement.

"You don't have to agree with the names, what names do you want?" I tell them." Eli for a boy and Rose for a girl," Derek says softly smiling." Say if we had my two kids then we'd call the next two Eli and Rose," I say with a smile.

"Love how we compromise with our future together and we ain't even there yet," I said with a big grin. Derek chuckles and smiles brightly at me."You are an amazing woman and I will follow you forever my Luna," Derek says softly smiling at me.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life hot stuff and I will always choose you as my alpha," I said softly smiling at him. Derek snuggles into my side puts his head on my shoulders and nuzzles against my neck scent marking me and lightly nipping my neck.

I shuddered when he did that, "Am I getting your sweet spot baby girl?" Derek teases." Meanie and you know we can't do anything not with Issac here," I groaned. Derek lifts me and Issac slumps fast asleep still into the covers.

"Now we can," Derek grins."Yes, we can," I giggled slightly and Derek began to slowly kiss my neck again nipping every skin he could get to."I can't give you any hickies," I pouted." Stupid healing," I muttered lowly." Nope sorry baby girl, but I get to mark you up with all the love bites in the world," Derek smirks.

"Don't you dare," I said with a look." Is that a challenge my Luna? Because I'll gladly take it," Derek grins with his red eyes on show." Ooh alpha come out and play, too bad he won't do a thing," I teased further making Derek growl playfully he pinned me to the ground and he bits lightly and I groaned at the pleasure.

"Please?" I said softly making Derek look at me." What do you want baby girl?" Derek smirks." More," I said softly." More touching? More biting or more as in I want you inside of me?" Derek teases me."All three but maybe more oral for now so as not to risk you getting frisky and I ended with wolf pups," I said with a soft chuckle.

"But I'd love to see that," Derek says with puppy dog eyes." Well tough, maybe next time," I smirked."You're wish is my command baby girl," Derek says with a smile. Derek looks for consent to touch me," You have my consent Derek, I trust you," I said softly.

Derek pulls me on his lap and takes my top off slowly and he looks at me me so much awe." You're beautiful baby girl, how did I get so lucky in love with you?" Derek says softly kissing my torso which has light scaring and burns." I don't know but I'm truly blessed by you and your love Derek Hale," I whispered as I moved to remove his top.

I was in awe of his abs and his body, I traced the entire torso and admired him." Enjoying yourself baby girl?" Derek asks with a smile." Very much am, so lucky and all mine," I said with a soft smile." All yours princess," Derek grins as he moves us so I'm on my back and he is on top of me.

"We won't go further than making out as I want our first time to be romantic and not when we have to be quiet," Derek says softly kissing my head, cheek then lips as I nod in agreement.

Derek began to kiss any bare skin that he could get to and began nipping my skin marking me as he suckled a big love bite on my neck and growled in approval of his work. I began to pepper kiss every skin I could get to and I bit softly knowing it wouldn't stay but Derek didn't mind it.

Derek began grinding on me as we made out and he was just making me groan and flustered as he did that." I can feel how wet you are for me," Derek says lowly." Should I do something about that or should I leave you to be all flustered inside?" Derek teases lowly.

"Do something you twat!" I said with a soft chuckle." Hey, that's not nice calling me a twat!" Derek says with a chuckle as he grinds down on me harshly.

I moaned at the friction and he kissed my jawline and moved to kiss my neck to my sweet spot before stopping.

🔥Slight Smut action🔥

He then looks for permission to take my shorts off," Please?" I said softly putting my head back." Of course baby girl, tonight is all about your pleasure," Derek says with a smile.

He puts me on the bed and makes sure I'm comfortable before proceeding with giving my oral pleasure.

He waits first for consent and I nodded in approval he begins to kiss my inner thighs and I feel his fingers lightly touch my vagina and I moaned at this.

"Tell me Roma what would you like me to do?" Derek asked in a teasing but dominant tone."Please eat me out, please don't tease," I whined.

"As you wish, my lady," Derek says kissing me lightly. Derek lightly rubs his nose in between my legs and takes in my scent.

"So fucking perfect, and all mine," Derek growls."All yours," I said with a smile. Derek looks up flashing his red eyes at me as he smirks at me before he begins to lick up my vagina and I gasp at his touch.

He thinks something is wrong and stops."You doing good," I tell him. He gets back to eating me out and lapping up my juices.

"All wet for me hmm baby girl?" Derek asks with a smile." All for you," I moaned as he put a finger in and I lightly moaned.

"You're doing so good baby girl, don't be so quiet I want to hear those moans," Derek growls out. He quickened his pace and I moaned causing vibrations in my body.

I felt a knot in my stomach and I clenched around his finger."Let go for me baby girl," Derek says kissing me down below. I let go and Derek laps up my juices once more.

🔥Slight Smut ended🔥

Derek goes to quickly get a warm washcloth cleans me up gives me fresh pants and lays me in bed with him."I didn't give you any pleasure hot stuff," I said softly.

"It's okay baby girl, maybe next time we do it properly we can do it full-on," Derek says softly kissing my lips." Sounds good hot stuff," I said softly smiling at him and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ Slight smutty action😩🔥 this chapter was full of cute moments 🥺

How was this chapter?

Ready for Season Three A?

In love with this book yet?

Ready for part two of this chapter?