♓️S2.Battlefield Part 1♓️

It's been a few days since the police station attack and I've been called to school to see the councillor for what reason I don't know.

Erica and Boyd have decided that they want to leave the pack to leave the town because they think it's too dangerous.

Isaac is in two minds on what he wants but after talking to me. He has decided to stay as he said I'm worth the risks as he views me as a mother figure and big sister.

I get onto my motorbike and head towards the school where I notice Stiles's Jeep is here.

*

I head inside the school and enter the room to see Stiles and Morell the school counselor." Hello Roma, please join us," Morell says with a polite smile.

I sit down next to Stiles," Welcome to the session, this is just purely to make sure you're okay and to express anything you feel okay. So don't be afraid to do so?" Morell tells us." Whatever let's get this over and done with as I have things to do," I said with a look.

Morell looks at me and then my neck and I cover up my neck as I have a triskelion mark on my neck now with D.H. under it." Stiles let's start with you," Morell suggests.

"You know, when you're drowning, you don't inhale until right before you black out," Stiles starts.

"It's called "voluntary apnea." It's, like, no matter how much you're freaking out," Stiles says.

"The instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding," Stiles continues.

"But then, when you finally do let it in that's when it stops hurting. It's not scary anymore. It's-it's actually kind of peaceful," Stiles says.

"Are you saying you hope Matt felt some peace in his last moments?" Morell wonders."I don't feel sorry for him," Stiles answers."Can you feel sorry for the nine-year-old Matt who drowned?" She asked us both.

"I feel sorry for him, but no not he decided to kill people for a prank that went wrong," I muttered. "Just because a couple of dumbasses dragged him into a pool when he couldn't swim, doesn't give him the right to go off killing them one by one," Stiles scoffs.

"And, by the way, our dad told me that they found a bunch of pictures of Allison on Matt's computer," Stiles says.

"And not just of her, though. I mean, he Photoshopped himself into these pictures stuff like them holding hands, and kissing," Stiles tells us.

"You know, like, he had built this whole fake relationship. So, yeah, maybe drowning when he was nine years old was what sent him off the rails, but the dude was riding the crazy train," Stiles scoffs.

"One positive thing came out of this, though right?" Morell says. Dad got his job back and got reinstated as Sheriff.

"Yeah. Yeah... but I still feel like there's something wrong between us. I don't know. It's just, like, tension when we talk. Same thing with Scott," Stiles admits.

"Have you talked to him since that night?" She asked Stiles. "No, not really... I mean, he's got his problems to deal with, though," Stiles says.

"What about you Roma?" Morell wonders." I don't talk to him, got my own life now, so Scott and his problems are the last thing on my mind," I tell her.

"Have you spoken to your dad or even Stiles?" Morell wonders." No, and no, I left home and I speak to my dad when I know he is free to talk," I said with a look.

"I don't think he's talked to Allison, either... But that might be more her choice, you know?" Stiles tells Morell."But, I guess it brought her and her dad closer," Stiles says.

"And what about Jackson?" She asks Stiles."Jackson? Jackson hasn't been himself lately," Stiles admits." And the funny thing is, as of right now, Lydia is the one who seems the most normal and Roma is the only one who doesn't seem affected by this," Stiles comments.

"And what about you, Stiles? Feeling some anxiety about that championship game tomorrow?" Morell asked."Why would you ask me that?" Stiles questions as Morell looks at him fiddling with his stick.

"Ah! Uh, no. I-I never actually play. But, hey, since one of my teammates is dead, and another one's missing, who knows, right?" Stiles says." You mean, Isaac-- one of the three runaways. You haven't heard from any of them, have you?" Morell wonders.

"Issac is none of your business nor your concern, so whatever information you want about them you're not getting any," I said with a look.

"How come you're not taking any notes on this?" Stiles questions."I do my notes after the session," She tells us."Your memory's that good?" I questioned her."How about we get back to you two?" Morell wonders

"Stiles? Roma?" Morell says."I'm fine," Stiles says. "I'm good," I said getting up." And I'm ending my session here as I don't trust your ass," I said with a look as I leave.

*

I headed back to the station where I saw Derek and Isaac standing there and both ran at me and gave me a massive hug." Hey, I'm okay, shall we go and watch a movie together and just try and have a lovely evening together before we have to deal with all the mess tomorrow?" I suggested with a smile.

Isaac nods as does Derek," We got this okay? Don't stress, you can't make them stay, you told them the risks and more and if they choose to go then let them," I tell Derek softly as he holds me closer to his body.

We headed inside the station and Isaac had put on the avatar for us to watch I had my alpha mate holding me in between his legs and cuddling me as Issac snuggled into my torso and wrapped his arms around my torso.

I softly stroked Isaac's hair as he fell asleep." Night Mom, night Derek," Isaac says softly before falling asleep." Night son, go to sleep, you're safe here with me and Derek," I said softly smiling.

Isaac fell into a deep sleep in my arms and Derek snuggles into me by moving down slightly." I love you Derek Hale, my hot stuff alpha," I said with a smile." I love you too baby girl, I promise you that I will never let anyone hurt you or take you from me," Derek says softly kissing my lips before we settle down for the night.

*
Part one of Battlefield is done ✔️ Part two is up next ❤️

How was this chapter?

How cute is Roma and Isaac's bond 🥺😩?

Ready for S3A and the action involved?

Boyd lives in S3A!!