🐱S2. Master Plan Part 2🐱

We get to the ironworks and we get out of the car."I think he stopped moving," Isaac says referring to Jackson.

"Where's Derek?" Chris asks. We turn to see Derek running on all fours flipping over stuff and landing in front of us with his red eyes.

"Someone certainly enjoys making an entrance," I muttered. Derek runs over to me and checks me over." I'm okay," I tell him softly before he looks at Chris.

"I'm here for Jackson-- not you," Chris says.

"Somehow, I don't find that very comforting." Derek says to Chris."Get him inside."

Scott and Isaac both do as they are told and take Jackson into the warehouse with Derek, me, and Chris in tow.

"Where are they?" Scott asks

"Who?" Derek asks.

"Peter and Lydia!" Scott shouts

Derek doesn't answer and Derek unzips the bag.

"Whoa! Hold on a second." Scott begins to say." You said you knew how to save him." Scott says.

"We're past that," Derek says.

"What about--" Scott says

"Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his personal guard dog, and he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful."

"No!" Chris begins to say

Derek turns to face, Chris.

"No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Chris says

"Of course not." We hear Gerard say."Anything that dangerous, that out of control... is better off dead." Gerard says.

Derek goes to kill Jackson but Jackson shoots up stabbing Derek and throws him.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard says.

We then hear arrows, and Scott pulls me down to duck. Isaac gets shot and we look to see where they came from Allison emerges from the shadows.

"Allison?!" Scott says shocked. Scott and I run over to Isaac and we drag him out of the way and I pull the arrows out.

"Allison?!" Scott says shocked. Scott and I run over to Isaac and drag him out of the way. Someone grabs me and holds me back.

"Hey let go!" I snapped

"Romastop! You got to stay here." Peter says sternly.

I nodded in agreement and we saw the fight between everyone go down. I got out of Peter's grip when I saw Allison stab Issac and head toward Derek.

"Allison!" Scott yells.

Isaac and I look up to see the Kanima holding her in a chokehold.

"Isaac," I said softly.

What we didn't see is Gerard nodding to the Kanima and I feel Jackson's tail wrap around my throat as I put my hand on the tail.

"No! Let her go!" Derek/Isaac yells.

Not yet, sweetheart," Gerard says

"What are you doing?" Allison asks

"He's doing what he came here to do," Scott states.

"Then you know." Gerard assumes

"What's he talking about?" Allison asks.

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it?" Gérard continues."When I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?" He says.