🪐S2. Ice Pick Part 2🪐

I was walking with Erica when Scott approached us both. Erica pulled me behind her protectively as Scott came near us both.

"Two's not enough for Derek. I know he needs at least three. So who's next?" Scott asks.

Erica turns to face him."Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you?" She says, looking at Scott.

"Who's next?" He repeats the question." Is it Roma?" Scott asked." Nope stay human and don't talk about me like I'm not here," I said with a cold look.

Erica scoffs in Scott's face and steps forward."You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online?" Erica says.

Scott just shakes his head."I don't care." Scott tells her." That's just rude of you to say but not surprising as you never cared about anyone's feelings since you met her," I snarked and I shoved him backwards.

"It happened during class. I started seizing in my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my key ring which tells him not to 'cause it could break my teeth." Erica growls out."Erica." Scott attempts

"Do you know what happens next? I piss myself. And they start laughing. You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them. Until some brilliant jerkoff -" Erica shouts as she shoves Scott backwards into some lockers.

"had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone. Look at me now, Scott." Scott looked away from her as did Erica, and they saw Allison looking at them."That's right." Erica says, looking at Scott."You only have eyes for her."

Scott grabbed Erica's wrists and squeezed them, making her gasp at the action. He then pushed her off and looked for Allison, who was gone, and the damage was done." Aw, a lovers tiff is so fun to watch," I smirked at Scott.

I walked  away with Erica, and Scott chased after me." Roma, wait!" Scott exclaims." What?" I asked, crossing my arms. Why are you with them?" Scott asked."Because I want to and I'm friends with Erica and Issac," I said.

"At least these won't be okay with his girlfriend leaving his best mate to get tortured and sexually assaulted," I stated as I pushed him.

"I want to be far away from you and your toxicity, that naive bitch, the dumb-ass and my brother who was supposed to be on my side but chose you over me," I scoffed." Derek is just using you and so are they," Scott says.

I just laughed coldly in his face," He hasn't used me not once, me and him have a deep understanding of one another and trust," I say with a look. I walked off when Scott grabbed me," Roma, please come back to us," Scott pleaded.

"Never, I will personally rip you and her to pieces if you touch me again," I snapped. Erica pulled me away and we headed back to the train station.

*
I was watching a movie with Erica and Issac when Derek came into the train cart." I found my third beta, he's called Boyd, know him?" Derek asked looking at us." Yep, he's a good lad and quite protective of his friends so he'd be good for your pack," I tell him with a smile." Our pack," Derek corrects me.

"Go and get him then, I'm gonna sort this place out," I said softly smiling at him." This is all iron, you can't touch iron," Derek says softly looking around." Gloves," I said wavering gloves in his face." Be careful you," Derek says softly kissing my lips.

They head off and I clean the place up, move certain things to make space and sweep the floor. About an hour later, Derek returned with Issac, Erica and Boyd.

"Hi everyone, Hi Boyd," I said with a smile."I'm Roma by the way," I said with a smile." Hi, are you like us?" Boyd wonders." Nope, completely human and happy," I said with a smile.

Derek immediately came over to me and nuzzled me, put his head on mine and his hand on my cheek and I returned the action." I see you," Derek says softly kissing my lips

"I see you, Derek Hale," I say softly. We all decide to have movie night and have a night together," Boyd, Erica, Isaac, come on!" I called them over as they were having a silent conversation between them.

The trio came towards me with a look and Derek pulled me behind him." Luna," They all said and kneeled in front of me and I looked up at Derek." They're accepting you as their Luna my mate," Derek tells me with a soft smile.

I turned out of Derek's arms and I kneeled in front of them." My pack, my family," I said with a smile. I stood up and I hugged each one of them and they nuzzled against me." I got you, all of you," I said softly smiling at them and Derek.

I felt more at home here than I ever did elsewhere. This is my home my happy place and I won't let anyone harm this piece of paradise. Derek stands by my side and we go to watch a movie with the pack as Alpha and Luna.

*

Part two is done ✔️ Derek's pack see Roma as their Luna 🥹❤️

Who loves the fact Roma is being her own person?

Who likes her standing up to Scott?

Want more?

Want to see her supernatural side or wait?