🦁S2. Omega Part Two🦁

I get home after seeing if Lydia was in the woods and I see my package has arrived and I see my knives and crossbows have arrived. I smirked at my new defence system and was ready to learn how to use it for defence purposes only.

I hear my window being opened up, and I turn to see Derek climbing in, and I smile at him." Hey, mister, or should I say alpha now?" I said softly, smiling at him.

Derek came up to me and put his head on mine and his hands on my cheek." Always mister or hot stuff to you, baby girl," Derek says softly, kissing my head.

"How are you feeling?" Derek asked gently." Mentally okay, physically just achy, and emotionally, I think I'm getting there," I admit softly." I'm sorry, baby girl, I should have fought harder," Derek says softly.

I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me," You are not to blame, so stop. I'm gonna be okay, I might have a few scars and bruises, but I'm gonna be fine," I said softly, smiling.

"I want you to know I'm gonna create a pack and I'd love it if you could be my Luna, my chosen mate as I'm gonna protect you with my life from now on," Derek says with a smile.

"I'd love that Derek, I am gonna try and research how to be a Luna, but I think I can do it," I said softly, stroking his cheek, and I kissed his head.

Derek pulls me in for a kiss, but not before looking at me," Can I?" Derek asks softly." Yes, hot stuff," I said softly, smiling at him.

Derek's eyes lit up red, and he kissed me with so much passion and love, and my whole body and lips moved with the same response.

"I see you, my alpha," I say softly, putting my hand on his cheek." And I see you, my Luna," Derek says softly, smiling at me." Do you want to stay the night?" I asked softly." Please?" Derek says with a soft smile.

I nodded," Pick a movie, and I'll get some popcorn," I said with a smile, and I ran downstairs and grabbed the popcorn and drinks. I headed upstairs to see Avatar being ready to play." You picked an awesome film for tonight," I said walking in with food and drinks.

Derek was waiting for me to join him in bed before pressing play on the TV." So who have you bitten so far or plan to bite?" I asked as I lay next to him." Jackson so far and I plan to if he agrees Issac Lahey," Derek says with a smile.

"First of Jackson isn't a great choice and second of all Issac is a good choice but be nice to him," I tell him." He was willing so I bit him and I will," Derek says softly kissing my head.

We cuddled up that night and we watched Avatar together. Derek held me so close to his arms and I felt safe in his arms. No one ever made me feel like how he does and I like this feeling and I want this to last forever.

*
I head to school with Stiles and I find out that a liver has been stolen by an unknown person. Scott joins us and ignores him and I don't greet him.

"She ate the liver?" Scott asks sceptically.

"Eww gross." I shuddered at this.

"No, I didn't say she ate it-- I just said it was missing." Stiles says."And, you know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body."

"I never ate anyone's liver," Scott says in agreement.

"Yeah, right. 'Cause, when it comes to Werewolves, you are a real model of self-control." Stiles sarcastically says.

"Actually, wait-- hold on. You are the test case for this, so we should be going over what happened to you." Stiles says

"What do you mean?" Scott questions