🚥S1. Magic Bullet Part 1🚥

I'm currently working on an art project for myself whilst Abby Sciuto is talking in the background. Derek isn't coming around as he's busy chasing the alpha tonight.

There's something about Derek and I can't work it out. I drew two Valkyrie tattoo ideas I wish to get when I'm eighteen as I feel drawn to it and it feels right like it's mine to own.

The tattoo ideas-

I put the artwork away and I head to bed not before checking my arm

I put the artwork away and I head to bed not before checking my arm. The arrow wound has healed up luckily no arteries were nicked or damaged. The torso scratches were healing up, Scott didn't cut me too deeply and it is now closing up and healing.

I climbed into bed, pulled my covers over me, and drifted to sleep ready for a long day at school. I missed having Derek hold me, providing that security and that love I'd never felt before.

*
School was an absolute blur for me and now I'm roaming the halls as I had a free period and I get to a corner and hear talking.

"Where is Scott McCall? Or Roma Stillinski?" I hear Derek say.

"Why should I tell you?" I hear Jackson.

"Because I asked you politely, and I only do that once," Derek says weakly

Is that Derek?

"Hmm. Okay, tough guy. You know, how about I help you find him if you tell me what you're selling him? What is it? Is it, uh, Dianabol? Hmm? HGH?" Jackson questions him.

"Steroids." Derek scoffs

"No, Girl Scout cookies. What the hell do you think I'm talking about? Oh, and, uh, by the way, whatever it is you're out selling, I'd probably stop sampling the merchandise. You look wrecked," Jackson says.

Finally had enough of their stupid conversation. I turned the corner and faced a very pale Derek and an intimidating Jackson. He couldn't be intimidating if he tried.

"Derek?" I said

Derek looks up in relief and begins to walk to me. I met him halfway grabbed his right arm and led him away.