🧁S1.Co-Captain Part 2🧁

I was at home with Stiles, my period pains were subsiding thank god for that. I headed downstairs for some painkillers and I saw Stiles giving Dad some whisky. I sat on the stairs and I listened in.

"You know, Derek Hale would be a whole hale of a lot--" Dad's voice slurs.

"Hale of a lot?" Dad slurs.

"Hell of a lot?" Stiles suggests.

"Hell... Yes... He would be a hell of a lot easier to catch if we could get an actual picture of him." Dad says.

"How do you not have a picture of him?" Stiles questions.

"It's the weirdest thing... It's like every time we tried to get a mug shot, it's like two laser beams were pointing at the camera." Dad says.

"Nice."

"Oh, my God... Ohhh! God, that ounce hit me like a brick. And I have said way too much, and if you repeat any of that--" Dad slurs

"Dad, it's me! I'm not gonna say anything. Come on!" Stiles exclaims.

"See, the thing is, they're all connected... I mean, the bus driver that got killed? He was an insurance investigator assigned to the Hale House Fire." Dad tells him slowly.

"Terminated under suspicion of fraud." Stiles read out loud.

"Exactly," Dad says

"Who else?" Stiles questions

"The video store clerk whom Juliet worked for who got his throat slashed? He's a convicted felon-- history of arson."

"What about the other two guys, the guys who got killed in the woods?"

"Priors all over their records, including--"

"Arson." Stiles finishes.

"So, maybe they all had something to do with the fire..." Stiles suggests.

"Another shot?"

"No, no, no. No more."

"Dad, come on! You work hard, all right? You deserve it."

"Oh, my God... I'm gonna have such a hangover..."

"You mean you're gonna have such a good night's sleep!" Stiles exclaims.

"I'm gonna have an eternity in the lowest circle of hell." Stiles mutters.

I headed upstairs after hearing enough about everything and I had a shower only for Stiles to come bursting in.

"Stiles! Towel! knock!" I yelled covering up.

Stiles turns around and covers his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" He squeaked out.

"But Peter is taking Mama McCall out for dinner and we need to stop it." He says.

"Let me get dressed and I'll meet you in the Jeep," I said quickly grabbing my clothes.

Stiles nods and leaves. I quickly get dressed and head out to the Jeep and we drive off towards Peter and Melissa's car.

(&)

We found them parked to the side and Stiles rams into the back of them. I ducked out of the Jeep and hid behind the car.

"STILES!" Melissa yells

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles fake confusion

"Yes!" Melissa shouts.

"Wow, this is this is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh?" Stiles questions.