🔗S2.Restraint Part 2🔗

I stood with Derek as the pack arrived to discuss the Kanima issue. Derek informed me of his plan to send Erica to find out what the boys know and fake that we still don't know Jackson is the Kanima."So, why do we need their help?" Isaac asked.

"Because it's harder to kill than I thought, and I still don't know who it is." Derek says impatiently."And they do?" Isaac asked.

"They might, which is why I need one of you to get on their good side," Derek tells them. "Mmm. Scott or Stiles?" Erica in a flirty tone. "Either."Derek answers."You know, the full moon's coming, Derek." Isaac says.

"I'm aware of that." Derek grits his teeth."Oh my. These look comfortable." Erica says sarcastically as Derek produces large chains and metal collars in a chest.

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." Isaac says."There hasn't been time." Derek says.

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means... That means you're alone against the Argents and Roma too." Isaac says with a look.

"They haven't found us." Derek says."Yet. So, how about we forget about the Kanima?" Isaac suggests.

"We. Can't!" Derek yells, making me jump in fright.” Derek, calm down, he was only suggesting,” I tell him."There was something about the way Gerard looked at it." Derek sighs."He wasn't afraid, at all. I don't know what he knows, or what he's planning. But, I'm sure about one thing we have to find, first." Derek says walking away.

“Right Erica and I will go for the boys, you two help grumpy over there, and take no notice of his grumpiness today,” I tell them.” Got it, Luna, quick question?” Boyd asks.” Yes?” I said.” You can't touch these chains and that so how will you lock us up?” Boyd wonders.” Gloves and Derek and Isaac will lock you two up and then Derek will lock him down,” I answered.

Boyd nods in understanding as Isaac hugs me tightly goodbye.” See you three later, bye grumpy butt!” I said with a smirk making Derek turn around.” Me? Grumpy with you?” Derek says, pointing at himself.

”Uh-huh,” I nodded with a smirk.” I ain't grumpy,” Derek says, chasing me.” Ahh!” I squealed happily as he caught me.” I'm sorry for being a grumpy butt,” Derek says, kissing me.” Thank you for apologising and now apologise to them,” I said with a look. Derek nods in response,” I apologise for being grumpy,” Derek says softly smiling at them. “It's okay,” All three responded.

*

Erica and I went looking for Stiles and found him talking to Lydia who was walking away."Lydia! Lydia, come on! Ly-!" Stiles says as Erica shows up and forces Stiles up against the wall claws extended."Wait! Ow! Ah, ah! Hey, Erica." Stiles exclaims.

"Why are you asking Lydia about Jackson's real parents?" Erica asked."Why are you bringing out the claws on camera?" Stiles questions pointing to the camera.

Erica quickly retracts her claws."That's right, you wanna play Catwoman? I'll be your Batman." Stiles counters.

"If you're wondering about Jackson's real parents, they're about half a mile from here. In Beacon Hills Cemetery." Erica says walking away with me." One two three." Erica counts as Stiles chases after us."Do you know how they died?" Stiles asked.

"Maybe. If you tell me why you're so interested." Erica shrugs. "Um." Stiles hesitates to answer."It's him, isn't it?" Erica asked."What? Who? Him who?" Stiles says, alarmed."The test didn't work, but it's still him. It's Jackson!" Erica works out.

Erica, me, and Stiles were heading to the locker room with him still trying to convince her not to tell.

"You can't tell Derek, okay? There's a lot more that you don't know about." Stiles tells her.