❄️S3A. Frayed P2❄️

Derek still isn't awake but healing up. I also gained new skills I created a staff for me to use and I got a book on spells which helps me with my magic. I can do anything with it, I can heal wounds, poisoning and I can curse people.

"Roma?" I heard someone talking and I turned to see Grace standing there looking like she'd been crying." Hey baby girl what's going on? What's making you cry?" I said softly touching her face and wiping her tears away.

"I had a nightmare that you were gone and I was alone again," Grace sobs. I immediately pulled her into my arms as my wings hugged her and covered her." Hey, I'm never going away, we are never going away. I won't let you or anyone in the pack be without us, I promise," I tell her.

"Feel my heartbeat, my wings and my breath and you'll know I'm alive and I'm here with you Grace," I said softly kissing her forehead. Grace calms down and grips me tightly." Roma?" I hear Evie calling me.

"I'm here, what's wrong?" I asked her as I opened my wing for her to join me and Grace." I don't want to lose my new family, I watched mine die," Evie whimpers as she puts her wings around me and Grace.

"Never, you'll never lose us," I said softly smiling at her." Do what Grace did, feel my heartbeat, my wings and my breath and you'll know I'm alive and I'm here with you," I tell her and she calms down.

"Shall we go and lay in bed and put music on to soothe ourselves down and relax too?" I said softly. Both girls nodded and we headed to bed I lay on the bed as each girl lay with me and my wings hugged them into my sides.

I picked five music videos to listen to and the girls settled into my body." I was thinking when I turn eighteen, Derek and I apply to adopt you both we become your parental figures for good. How does that make you feel?" I asked them as I stroked their hair out of their faces.

"We'd love it, I already see you as my mom as does Evie," Grace snuggled into my arms." Yeah, fey children will always be looked after by their own so I accept you as my mother now," Evie says snuggling closer to me." I lost my mom but I don't ever want to lose you," Grace nuzzles against me." You never will wolf pup, my fey," I said softly kissing Grace and Evie's heads.

Cora appeared in the doorway," You're a natural leader and motherly figure," Cora smiled."Issac calls me mom as his mom died when he was young so I'm his mother figure," I softly admit." Derek made the right choice for being with you, I respect you and I trust you with my life," Cora nods at me." I appreciate your trust in me, and thank you for your support earlier I appreciate that," I tell her with a smile.

"Peter was never pack wolf material so word of warning keep a very close eye on him," Cora says with a nod." I know thank you," I tell her." Go to bed Cora and tomorrow if you wouldn't mind? Could you go and see what the alpha pack are up to?" I asked her politely." Of course," Cora nods and heads to bed.

I look to see Grace and Evie fast asleep on my wings and me. I listened to Derek's heartbeat and I heard him stirring awake." Derek? I'm upstairs with the girls, come upstairs to me," I whisper. I hear slow footsteps coming up the stairs and I see Derek coming into the room.

"Hey. How are you hot stuff?" I asked with a smile." Healed thank you baby girl, and thank you for saving me," Derek says as he comes to my side and kisses my lips." I'll always be here to save you," I tell him as I kiss him back." Our daughters are settled on you," Derek says softly smiling at them.

"They are, I said when the time is right, we'll adopt them and take them on," I said with a smile." They are scared Derek, scared to lose us," I tell him." They'll never lose us," Derek says softly kissing my head." Come lay with us," I tell him.

Derek nods and lies with Grace who is aware of Derek's presence and nuzzles into him."Everyone has gone on a meet," I tell him."Everyone okay?" Derek asked." No idea, I'll message Isaac now," I said softly as I message Isaac who messages me back." Everyone is okay, Boyd nearly lost it but managed to get him to calm down," Isaac tells me.

"Hopefully they'll be okay," I said softly." They are a tough bunch they'll look after one another," Derek says with a soft smile." Agreed, but I worry for them, I can't help but worry for them," I said softly smiling." I know it's just the mom side of you coming out," Derek jokes." Well with all these kids and the teens, I'm not surprised," I laughed.

"Maybe one day we'll have our own children," Derek says lightly touching my stomach." Down boy! No pups from you yet," I smirked at him." But I want a mini you around me," Derek pouts.

"Tough titties I am not having kids yet mister!" I smirked." But please?" Derek says with puppy dog eyes." Still no," I said not budging. Grace and Evie woke up to our conversation.

"Please have a kid we'd love a sibling!" They both yell." Don't you two start!" I groaned." We have enough on our plates right now," I moaned."And?" Grace says with a smug smile." And no missy, we have you two," I said with a smile.

We all snuggled up to one another and lay together as family for the first time tonight. I look to see Derek happily sleeping with Grace lying on his chest and Evie snuggled into mine with her wings down.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ completely Au for the next two chapters❤️

Ready for more?

Roma finds the parents herself! whilst everyone else is busy with the alpha pack!

Cora, Boyd and Erica leave for South America at the end of S3A!

Who loves the fact Roma and Derek agree to adopt Grace and Evie?!