🕯S2.Party Guessed Part 2🕯

🔥Smut Warning ahead🔥

I was now sweating due to how hot I'd become and I was just in my vest and pants because everything was getting wet and stuck to me. I looked to see Derek and the pack restraining themselves but they were fighting a losing battle it seemed as if Boyd and Issac were fighting harder against the restraints to get to me.

Derek stood by the door ready for a fight against his betas." This hurts!" I groaned in pain." I know and I'm sorry, I will not mate or Mark you without consent as physical doesn't count as consent to me, verbal consent matters to me," Derek says softly smiling at me through the windows.

I groaned in pain as the cramping got very intense and painful which was enough to make the boys break their restraints and Derek had yeo betas coming at him." She's mine!!" Derek growls baring his teeth at them. Boyd lunges forward as Issac breaks down the door whilst Derek is fending off  Boyd.

Issac jumped on me and began to nuzzle against my neck and growl in approval of my scent." Mine!" Derek growls bursting into the room." She's mine!!" Isaac snaps at him and the two go at it." Derek this hurts!!" I screamed in pain.

Derek managed to subdue Boyd and Issac and chain them back up." I don't know how to stop the heat without going on all the way," Derek softly admits stroking my hair and soothing the burning sensation.

"Derek, can you do anything about this?" I groaned as he held me." Other than mating with you and marking you then no," Derek says softly kissing my head."Maybe I want you to," I whispered seductively.

🔥Smut warning🔥

Derek's red eyes flashed, and he growled and kissed me hungrily and possessively." Are you sure?" Derek asks facing as he stands up." I'm sure, please?" I said as I stood up.

He puts his hands down to the back of my thighs and taps them, and I jump on instinct and wrap them around his waist he kisses down my jawline to my sweet spot, making me moan

"Don't hold back, baby girl," Derek smirks."You best have protection as much as I want your kids. I don't want one right now," I smirked back.

Derek pulls out a condom and smiles."Now, shall we get back to it?" Derek asked with a grin.

Derek carries me to our private quarters lightly puts me on the bed and resumes kissing my neck, lightly nipping me, and I return the favour, making Derek groan and lightly growl

I felt Derek getting hard from our makeout session, and I decided to kiss his torso whilst grinding down on his hard-on. Derek backs off as I

I lifted to begin removing my vest and bra. I got up, removing my pants whilst maintaining eye contact with Derek, who was admiring my body.

"So fucking perfect and all mine," Derek growls lowly."All yours, Alpha," I said getting on my knees.

Derek's eyes immediately looked at me and flashed red. He got up and stripped down bare and came closer to me and I looked up at him as innocently as possible.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Derek asked looking for consent."I do," I said.

I didn't even wait for Derek to start, I put my hand on his ten-inch cock and began stroking it and lightly pepper-kissing the top and Derek hisses and mutters under his breath.

He grabs my hair and makes me take more of him and I begin to give him pleasure and desire. I stroked what I couldn't fit and played with his balls.

Derek pulls me off and, he brings off my knees and kisses me whilst his one hand lightly touches my body and he feels every scar, burn, and stretch mark.

"So fucking perfect, and I love every battle scar and mark," Derek says with so much adoration and love.

He then lowers his mouth to my chest and begins to kiss my breast and he lowers his hands to my clit and begins to massage it and he gets to his knees and kisses his way down to my clit and kisses my sensitive area and does light licks and blows warm air makes me shiver in pleasure.

Derek gets up picks me up puts me on the bed and resumes giving me pleasure. Derek lightly rubs his nose in between my legs and takes in my scent.

"So fucking perfect, and mine," Derek growls."All yours," I said with a smile.

Derek looks up and smirks at me before he begins to lick up my vagina and I gasp at his touch." Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you?" Derek asks me with the gentlest voice." I want this, I want you Derek," I said softly smiling.

He begins to eat me out and lapping up my juices he puts a finger in and I lightly moan. "You're doing so good baby girl, don't be so quiet I want to hear those moans," Derek growls out.

He quickened his pace and I moaned causing vibrations in my body I felt the knot in my stomach and I clenched around his finger.

"Let go for me," Derek says kissing me down below. I let go and Derek laps up my juices once more. Derek grabs the condom and waits for signs that I don't want to carry on.

"Please?" I pleaded with him."You want me?" Derek asked huskily as he came closer to me."Definitely show me what you are made of," I said with a smirk."Or are you too much of a shy boy to show me," I challenged him

"Oh you are getting shown what I'm made of kitten," Derek growls huskily. Derek climbs on the bed and kisses me hungrily as he lines himself up at my entrance and waits for consent. I lean up to his ear and whisper,"Take me alpha,"

Derek hears the green light and gently thrusts in I moaned at the size of him and he stops as he feels the resistance inside of me."Do I need to stop?" Derek asked."No just adjusting your size," I said with a smile.

I nodded and Derek continued thrusting into me breaking the resistance. Derek started to pick up speed and I grabbed the headboard and moaned loudly as he thrusts into me.

Derek groans knowing his knot is growing but he controls himself as he leans down and puts his head in the crook of my neck and gives me love bites and bites down hard marking me.

I moan in pleasure and bliss as we come down from our highs and Derek pulls out and throws away the condom.

🔥Smut ended🔥

He cleaned me up and we snuggled up to one another for the night as my heat soothed out. I looked at Derek who was knackered but he looked truly at peace and happy.

"I love you, Derek Hale," I said softly smiling at him and kissing his forehead." I love you too, Roma Stillinski," Derek says softly kissing my lips deeply and lovingly.

"Well I think people will know I'm yours now," I chuckled making him grin." Good, because I don't plan on letting you go," Derek says nuzzling against my neck scent marking me.

Derek lays down with me and I receive a text from Stiles telling me Matt is the Kanima master and I should meet him at the police station.

*
This chapter is done ✔️  Next up is the police station attack and Roma fights Allison 👀

How was this chapter?

Small protected Smut 🔥

Ready for S3A?

Do we love Roma's character development?