Epilogue

Serenity's POV

It's be about three months since I've seen Ellie. Her and Harry broke up about a year ago because Harry still didn't trust her. Niall and I and Amanda and Louis have been going strong though. A couple months ago the boys invited us on tour with them, but Ellie refused, so I haven't seen her since. Actually, Ellie and I aren't as close as we were before. We've kind have grown apart. I haven't talked to her for a month or so due to being busy with the boys. Right now we're at one of their interviews. Amanda and I were backstage when I got a call from a number that I didn't recognise. I didn't answer.

The interview continued. I kept receiving calls from the same number. Finally, I answered and regretted that I did.

"Hello?" I asked.

"We'll finally you picked up the fucking phone!" A voice all too familiar answered. I froze in shock and fear, not knowing what to do or say. "Helllooooo," he said through the phone when he didn't hear a reply. I walked away from the side of the stage and to a secluded area. "Serenity are you still there?"

"Yes," I replied in a shaky voice.

"Good, because I have something you might want. Or rather someone." Jem said, sounding very sinister and villain like.

"Who?" I asked, afraid to know the answer. I look back to where Amanda is standing and notice the boys have come off stage for a break. I take a step back to hide myself a little more. The last thing I want is for Niall to come over here.

"Ellie," he said.

"Who ya talkin to?" Harry says from over my shoulder. I jump in surprise which makes Harry start laughing. I turn around, my face pale. "Serenity? Are you okay? You look a little, uhm, pale. Are you feeling okay?" I just stand there, terrified. "Serenity?" Harry calls me, worry in the tone of his voice.

"Serenity, I suggest you come and get Ellie if you actually want to see her again. Goodbye for now!" Jem hangs up.

"Serenity you're starting to freak me out."

"It's Ellie," I say shakily in a whisper. Harry's eyes widen and his face pales as well.

"What about her?"

"J-J-Jem," I say, not being able to form a complete sentence. It has been a year since I've seen him. A year since I've talked to him. A year since he's been I prison. A year since I've been this terrified. Jem is back, and I couldn't have been feeling more sick.

"Hey babe!" Niall greets and kisses me on the cheek. He looks back and forth from me and Harry. "Is everything okay?" I hear Harry gulp.

Harry shakes his head "no" which causes Niall to question more. I, however, was not listening. How did Jem get out of prison. Did his dad bail him out again? No, he couldn't have. Jem's crime was too big to have a bail. Did he break out of jail? Wouldn't it be on the news if he did though? Why would he have Ellie? Is she okay? Why would he call me anyway? Was he using Ellie to get to me? If I went to him then he would finally leave everyone alone, wouldn't he?

"Serenity!" Niall shakes me back into reality. I blink a few times and look at him. "What is happening? Harry ran off to who knows where and you're making me nervous. Is everything okay? Did something happen?"

"Niall, everything is fine," I calm his nerves, even though everything isn't fine.

"Then why did Harry run off looking like he was about to vomit?"

"Maybe he put some sour milk in his cereal this morning?" Niall laughs and leads me back to the others.

I think I have to go. But what about Niall? It's for his own good, right? He'll get over me. Yeah, he will, and I'm going. For the good of everyone.

THE END
_______________________________
Thanks everyone for reading until the end! There, however, will not be a sequel sadly. I don't have the effort to make a sequel to this even though I have some good ideas for one. Thanks again for reading and I hope you enjoyed!