Chapter 9

****************************************************************

I wake up on this beautiful Wednesday morning to Serenity screaming in my face. What's her problem? "YOU NEED TO EITHER WAKE UP FROM YOUR ALARM CLOCK OR TURN IT OFF BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF WAKING UP TO IT WHEN YOU DON'T!!!" Someone needs to calm the hell down.

"Okaaaaaaaaay" I reply to her screaming. I look over and see that Flash's, my hamster, cage is open. Is he in there? "Is Flash in the cage?" I ask only to see Serenity holding him. "Never mind." I get up and get dressed. I go through my closet and get some sweat pants and a Fallout Boys T-shirt. I also get a sweat shirt. I walk into Amanda's room to get her lizard, Carmel. I put him on my shoulder and walk back into my room to play PS3. I check my phone to see a message from Harry.

"good morning, beautiful. i hope u slept well. i was hoping we could hang today after i have some interviews"

I reply," sure, what time. i have to have time for my PS3"

Seconds later I get another text from Harry saying," lol, 3ish?"

"sure" and that was it. I then play PS3 for about an hour til it was 1. I go outside to play soccer or football. Whatever you want to call it.

After playing soccer I the the back porch to see Harry watching me through the kitchen window. Now that looks creepy as fuck. It even scared me. I walk in and say," What the hell. You scared the carp out of me!"

He chuckles and says," I could tell. You jumped.So what do you want to do today?" 

"I don't know. Whatever I guess." He has the biggest grin on his face after I said that. What is he planning?

"Then come on." He grabs my hand and drags me to the door. I escape his grip and run upstairs to get my purse. Then I get surprised by Harry grabbing my arm this time. He runs downstairs, still holding my arm, and I get dragged to his car where Niall is sitting in the front seat, a guy with earrings and dark hair, and another guy with a buzz cut in the back. Guess I'm sitting in between them. Great. "Serenity would have come too but she has to work."

"I know. She's my roommate." I say sarcastically.

Harry opens the door and the guy with the buzz cut gets out so I can be squashed in the middle.

"Hey. I'm Zayn," the guy with the earrings says.

"And I'm Liam," the other one says.

"I'm Ellie," I reply. "So where am I being taken to? I'd like to know."

"It's surprise" Niall says with a big ass smirk. 

"You know I  hate surprises."

"Really? Well then you'll hate this" Harry says. With that we were in the car for about another half hour until I fell asleep.

I wake up with Harry, of all people, carrying me. Where the hell are we? "Can you put me down now?" I ask. He jumps. Guess he didn't realize I was awake.

"Oh, I didn't know you were awake."

"I've realized that." I say with a smile. He put me down on the parking lot floor. All four of us walk. Until we reach none other than, the beach. I love the beach, but its like 3 hours away so we can never find the chance to go. I run on the sand and trip. Face first in the sand. I tilt my head up, still stomach in sand, and say,"Pth. Its in my mouth" and attempt to spit it out. Harry runs over and helps me up.

"Are you okay, love?" Harry asks.

"Yeah" I say causally. Then, out of nowhere, I run into the ocean. Who cares if I don't have a swimsuit...I love the beach. Then the guys took off their shirts and joined me.

After and hour of swimming, we go get dinner. It's about 7 so we'll be up for awhile. We go get pizza and then go go carting. I whooped their asses. I'm awesome at that. We ended up getting home at 10.

At home Niall and Harry said they'd stay to watch movies because Zayn and Liam had to go back to their girlfriends. We all walk in to see Serenity popping in a movie. I'm pretty sure it was Mama. I know, we love horror movies. I see Amanda on the couch with Josh. When did he get here? Well Niall hopped next to Serenity on the big couch with Josh and Amanda. Of course I'm stuck with the little couch, again. Harry and I sit on the couch and watch the movie. Turns out it wasn't Mama...It was Caroline. Serenity was scared for some reason and was curled up against Niall. Awwww. Me, sitting on the opposite side of Harry was kind of daydreaming because I've seen this movie a million of times. I got snapped out of my day dream when Serenity screamed. So I got scared and jumped to Harry. Stupid Serenity. Then it grew silent, again. I look over at Serenity and Amanda. Serenity was wiggling her eyebrows at me. Then she did the OMG look. That's when I knew she was freaking out inside. Then I stood up and asked,"Anyone want Ben and Jerry's?"

"Me!"

"Me too!"

"Yes please!"

"Sure!" A yes from everyone, got it. Serenity and Amanda got up too. We walked to the kitchen. When we were out of site Serenity started freaking out.

Jumping up and down she was squealing,"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" Amanda and I looked at each other. We knew she was freaking out because she was curled up with Niall Horan. We got our ice cream into 6 bowls.

"Ell?" Serenity asks.

"Yeah?"

"I dare you to put theses in" she says with Cheese Its in her hand.

"Okay." I say and pour some in my chocolate chip ice cream.

"And blueberries, and strawberry syrup, and some of your frappé" she adds.

"Fine," I never turn down a dare, especially a food dare. I add all the ingredients and walk in the living room and sit next to Harry who looked disgusted. "They dared me," I say and he nods.

After I finish my ice cream, witch was surprisingly delicious, I put it in the dish washer and sit back on the couch. I sit closer to Harry though because we're watching the Conjuring. I fell asleep.

SERENITY'S POV

I look over and see Ellie, curled up like a baby on Harry's chest and Harry's arm around her. I take a million pictures and save them. I don't post them yet. I go to pic shop and do some, altering. They do look cute together though. I am getting tired too. I lean against Niall. OH MY GOD NIALL! Stay calm Serenity. I lean against Niall and drift into sleep.

*************************************************************