Chapter 7

I wake up to a pillow in my face. When I open my eyes, I see none other than the face of Mr. Harry Styles. Just who I want to see in the morning. I stuff my face in my pillow and yell a muffled, " LEAVE ME ALONE!" I hear him say, "Well good morning to you too, love." I can just picture him smirking.

"IF SHES NOT WAKING UP, TICKLE HER!!!" I hate Serenity. All of a sudden, there it is. The torture. The so called "Tickle Monster". It's on Styles. I start kicking and scream laughing. You do not want to mess with me when I'm trying to sleep. Harry gives up and just ends up carrying me downstairs. What the hell! He tosses me on the couch and sits on my legs so I can't get up.

"So I see you're ticklish," he says grinning at me.

"Don't even think about it." Then, he tickles me, again. After I give this time, I go upstairs and change. After I do that I walk into the kitchen only to be tackled by Serenity.

"I've never seen you up this early. Harry needs to wake you up more often!"

Before she could she could even wiggle her eyebrows I glare at her and say no.

"Wow, your just a lovely person to be with in the morning," Harry adds in. Saying nothing I eat Amanda's amazing pancakes.

After I eat, I ask,"What are you guys doing here and why am I up before noon?"

"Serenity invited us over because we had a free day to hang out" Niall replies. Great, a day with them. Just my luck.

"So whats the plan?" Amanda asks while chewing.

"I don't know. Just wonder around London?" Niall suggests.

"Oh my gosh! I love exploring. Can we walk?" I reply to Niall's suggestion.

"I don't want to," Niall, Serenity, and Amanda whine at the same time. Creepy.

"I'll walk with you," Harry says with a smile. At least someone will go with me. So, we leave after every one finished eating.

"Met at the movies at 6?" Niall asks. We all nod and Harry and I walk.

****************************************************************