Chapter 31

Ellie POV

"Bye guys" I say, hugging my two best friends.

"Bye. See you in a couple of days." Serenity says, giving me one of her famous 'tackle hugs'.

"A couple days of heaven." Amanda snickered. I rolled my eyes, but smiled anyway.

"Bye guys. Love youuuuuu" I said, expanding the 'u'.

"Love you too." Serenity replies. With that I got on the plan and went on Instagram. My public account that nobody famous follows me on.

I took a selfie and commented 'on my way home. Be back soon London'. I post it and put it away because the flight attendance asked me to.

After the flight--//--

I get off the plan and head to the waiting area. I see a couple of paparazzi. Great. They stalk my Instagram. Anyway, my brother, Dylan, is supposed to pick me up. I look around, but don't see my brother. Instead, I see his best friend, Curt.

"CURT!" I yell excitedly.

"ELLIE!" He replies. I run up and give him a hug as he slings his arm around my shoulder.

"Wait. Where's Dylan?" I ask.

"He was busy." Curt explains.

"Video games?"

"Yep." he replies, popping the 'p'.

We get in his car and drive to my mom's house. But then he took the wrong turn.

"Curt. Wrong way."

"Nope." He replies.

"Ok then......" I say, confused.

We arrive at the all too familiar house.

"Why are we at Serenity's house?" I asked confused, again.

"You'll see."

We walk up to the door and walk in. I then see Serenity and Amanda. WHAT!?

"SURPRISE!" Serenity yells. Noticing my confused face, she continues. "We got the same flight as you, but just didn't want to tell you because we love to see you surprised." she explains. I smile and drop off my bags in Curt's trunk because they were in his backseat.

I walk inside. Then the doorbell rings. I turn around and open the door to see 4/5 of One Direction.

"LIAM, ZAYN, LOUIS, NIALL!" I shout and give them all hugs.

Then we all get in Serenity's parents house living room. Curt and I on a couch, my feet on his lap, everybody else piled on either the floor or the other couch because Curt and I were hogging one of the two couches.

Then I noticed Curt's flirting face. Oh God.

"So? Zayn? How are you." he says flirtily.

"Curt" I warned. "He has a girlfriend."

"Awe" Curt says. "But he's cuuute." He whines. Does he realize that he's still in the room?

"Is he....." Liam trails off.

"Gay? Yes." I finish his sentence. Ahhhh. Just then Curt turns on My Little Pony. Did I mention he was a 21 year old Brony? No? Well I did now.

As we were half way through the episode where Apple Bloom gets the Cutie Pox when a very pissed off Harry storms in the house.

"What the hell is this!?" he yells, throwing a magazine with Curt and I on the cover. Might I add that Harry and Kendall were on the cover as well.