Chapter 44

Ellie's POV

I woke up from my slumber all tangled in my blankets. I didn't sleep well at all. I would wake up, multiple times, in the middle of the night either drenched in my own sweat, or freezing my ass off.

I took my phone to check the time and see 14 missed calls and 27 new messages. Well don't I feel popular! Too bad they were all from Harry. Just as I was about to check the time, my phone vibrates in my hand. Harry. I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask, sleep making an obvious appearance in my voice.

"ELLIE! Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I was stupid and jealous and I'm just so sorry! I don't know what got into me!" Harry practically begged through the phone.

"Look, I kinda just woke up, so give me some time to let my brain process" I replied. Harry sighed.

"Ok, I just wanted to say that I was sorry" he apologized again.

"Yeah, bye" I said and hung up. I finally get to check the time! Noon. What the hell was he doing up at 6am!? Meh.

I dragged myself out of bed and into the living room to see Amanda. Hmm.

"Where's Serenity?" I questioned.

"She said she was getting some food." I nodded.

I plopped myself on the couch when I got another phone call. This time it was Niall.

"Yellow!"

"Hey! Ellie! Look, I have a surprise for Serenity. But I'm gonna need your help."

"I'm listening"

---------------------

As I walked out of the bathroom, I could hear sobs coming from somewhere. It's 7 o'clock.

I followed the noises when I came across Serenity's room. What?

I knocked and walked in to see the scene in front of me. Serenity got back not too long ago. I don't know why she was gone for so fucking long, but I'm going to find out.

"What's wrong? What happened? Why are you crying?" I interrogated. That only made her sob more.

I was on her bed in a second comforting her. I don't know where Amanda is at the moment, but honestly, I don't care. My main priority is to find out stuff.

"G-g-get Ama-anda. I-I-I do-on-nt want-t t-to ex-plain a-again" Serenity explained through sobs. I'm surprised I understood it. I nodded and ran around the hotel room in search of the blonde headed demon.

"AMANDA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I shouted.

"In here! Geeze." I heard her reply from the kitchen.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!"

"Gosh, what's got you in a mood."

"Serenity is crying and I don't know why."

With that said, we both ran back to hear the story of what happened.

"Okay, calm down, and tell us what happened," I said soothingly.

"Carter......store........r-r-rape" were the only things that I understood, but that's all I needed to know. My face went pale as my best friend sobbed in Amanda's shoulder.

Who the fuck is Carter!? Why the hell would this fucking douchbag do something like this!? Who does he think he is!? What the fuck was he thinking!? What would Niall think!? Holy shit! He's going to fucking murder someone! That someone is going to be Carter. I'm not telling him! Not it! Wait. This is serious. And Amanda didn't hear you because you're fucking having a conversation with yourself.

"Okay. Who is Carter?" Amanda asked calmly. I didn't dare say anything. I'm usually just rant, yell, and cuss people out. Now is not the time to do that. We'll wait until she's calmer.

"Th-this g-g-g-guy f-from the st-sto-store"

"What store?" Amanda asked. I mentally face palmed. The grocery store! What other store did she go to today?

"The-the souvenir st-store" she sniffled, calming down. Oh. Well then.

"What did he look like?" I finally added something to the conversation.

As she explained what the guy looked like, I tried to imagine, but to no avail.

"I'm going to get a drink" Amanda says.

"Br-bring me one t-too" Serenity asked/demanded. Amanda nodded and walked out of the room, leaving the door open just a crack.

I walked over and sat on the bed next to Serenity.

"Rant. I-I know you want to." She knows me so well. I smiled.

"Well, to start off with," I said very calmly while getting up. "Why-the-fuck-would-anyone-fucking-do-that! They-must-be-fucking-mental-because-if-they-knew-me-that-little-shit-won't-live-to-be-caught-by-the-fucking-police! Why-would-anyone-do-that-to-you!? You-are-the-sweetest-person-I-know! Who-in-the-gods-name-want-to-fucking-hurt-you!? I-mean-you-can-get-annoying-but-only-if-you-want-to! And-I-bet-you-didn't-do-anything-to-fucking-deserve-this! No-one-fucking-deserves-this! ITS-FUCKING-RAPE-FOR-FUCKS-SAKE! God-when-I-get-me-tiny-fucking-hands-on-him-" I say all in one breathe, only taking breaks between sentences. Somewhere in that speech I started pacing.

I looked at Serenity to see that she's not as upset. It looks like there's even a little smile on her face. So small that you can barely see it, but it's there. But it soon disappeared.

"You can't tell Niall!" She said frantically. I understood why.

I smiled at her until I heard a door slam. What? Just then Amanda came in with water. It wasn't her. Who the hell was in here?

I ran out the door and into the den. Running out the front door, terrified, I looked up and down the hall to see a familiar man stoping down while practically pulling his hair out. Shit!

I run up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. The man jerked away, but didn't make an effort to move.

"Why, why didn't she tell me? Or why didn't she want to tell me?" I sighed.

"Why would she? I mean, if it was me, I wouldn't tell Harry. He would flip out! I don't even know if I would tell Serenity and Amanda. I would like to think I would, but honestly, I don't know." I sighed.

"But you aren't Serenity!" Niall spoke whilst getting angry. "Serenity is smart! She'd know to tell me! Right?" He asked, sounding defeated.

"Niall! She needs you right now whether she thinks so or not! You flew all the way out here to surprise her! So go surprise her! Help her!" I explain, get frustrated. This blonde headed demon better get his ass in there and help my best friend or I don't know what I'll fucking do!

He sighed and nodded. Good boy. Niall walked into our hotel room and into Serenity's room. I didn't want to intrude, so I stayed in the den with Amanda.

"Why would someone do that! It's just ugh!" I smiled at Amanda. She never could say what she wanted to say when she was mad. She couldn't get the thoughts through her anger.

"I just hate feeling so useless. I mean, I feel that if we went with her like we do all the other times, that this wouldn't have happened. Why is it that today was the day we decided not to go with her!?"

"I don't know," Amanda sighed in deadest. "But there's nothing we can do about it now."

"At least Niall is with her now."

"I wonder what they're talking about?" Amanda questioned.

"I don't know, but I don't really want to find out. I mean, this is a really serious situation. Something that we need to take to the police. I just, don't have the urge to know what's going on in there."

"Yeah, I guess your right," Amanda sighed again. This is going to be a long week.

______________________________

I updated! I wrote like half of this last week and the other half just now! Hope you enjoy! Sage don't cry! ANNA, don't freak out! Ok! Love you!