Chapter 3

I've been sitting on the couch for like 2 seconds when Serenity yells."ELLIE!!! HELP!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!!!" Yay...my favorite part.

"COMING" I happily skip upstairs.

"Please help." she asks. I love her like a sister, obviously I'll help.

"Ok, let see." I love through her closet and find the cutest dress ever! It's a brown military cut dress. I look through her belts and find a bright red one and decide to add that to the dress. I go to her pant drawers to find so tights or leggings, it's a little cold out. I put them all together and let Serenity put it on. I barely even recognize her. She's so beautiful. Now I want to change. I run to the closet and ask,"Can you help me now?"

"But you already have a something on?"

"I know, but I don't think I even compare to you"

"No, you look great. I'm not helping" she says with a grin.

"Ok. Thanks" I walk into the hallway and knock on Amanda's door. She opens and she has nothing on except her robe. She obviously just took a shower. Serenity walks in a picks out this beautiful black shirt with pink, purple, and other colors and light blue distress skinny jeans. I pick out a pinkish red leather half-sleeve jacket. Serenity and I then team up to find a pair of black flats. When we all are finished getting ready we walk downstairs only to hear the doorbell to ring. Right on time.

I open the door to see Niall and this tall curl hair guy. Hmm, curly is kinda cute, what am I saying? I think I've officially gone insane.

"Ready to go, love?" Niall asks.

"Yep" Serenity pops up behind me. Guess we're going.

*************************************************************************************************

Sorry this is a little short. Amanda on the side ;P