Chapter 22

*~*~*~*Ellie POV*~*~*~*

THE PHONE! THE PHONE IS RINGING!

The Wander Pets ring through my ears. I reach over to my bedside table and pick up my phone.

"Hello?" I ask normally. No sleepiness sounded. I'm pretty good about that. I'm a mourning person as long as I can get coffee.

"Hey, El!" Harry greets me through the phone. I burst into a grin.

"Hey. What do you want?" I ask as nicely as I can so that maybe he doesn't take it the wrong way or make me sound rude.

"So great to talk to you too!" he says sarcastically.

"Heh. Soorryy!" I apologize.

"No problem. Just wanted to talk to you that's all." I can imagine him blushing.

The rest of the conversation lasted maybe 10 mins.

"HARRY GET YOUR FAT ARSE OVER HERE!" I hear someone shout.

"Got to go, love."

"Bye, Harry!"

"Bye, babe." and with that he hung up. I finally get out of bed and see it's about 11:30. I walk downstairs and greet Amanda and Serenity.

"ITS ALIVE!" Serenity exclaims.

"I was up a while ago." I state.

"You're smiling. What happened?" Serenity interrogates me.

"Harry called, that's how I woke up. We talked for a while until he had to go." I look down.

"Do you guys want to go to the London Eye today?" Amanda suggests.

"Sure."

"Yeah" Serenity and I reply. We all run up to our rooms and change. I changed into a black tank top that says 'I Vote For Zombies', a pair of black roped jeans, and a pair of black converse. I went walked into the bathroom, did my makeup, and fishtail braided my hair to the side.

Wen I went downstairs I saw Amanda in all blue pretty much, and Serenity in pinkish orange. I'm the all black one. None colorful swag!

*~*~*~*

We were on the London Eye and I was terrified. I was looking over the edge and not freaking out, but I was DIEING on the inside.

I am going to die! This thing is going to fall and I would die! I wouldn't have told a certain you know who how I felt! I would have died alone and not kissed anyone or cried happy tears or had one of my drams come true or fall in love. I wouldn't do any of that because I died! I fell to my death!

"ELLIE!" Amanda brought me back out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, kinda like I just woke up from a nap and have no idea what's going on.

"So? You and Harry?" Serenity asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

"What about me and Harry?" I ask, acting clueless.

"You two obviously like each other!"

"Yeah! Amanda butts in.

"I like him, but he obviously doesn't like me. Why would he?" I say, asking the question under my breathe.

"Oh, he so likes you!" Amanda states.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever." just as I finished, my phone buzzed.

From: Hazza

Hey babe. what are you doing?

To: Hazza

at the London Eye. xD I am about to pee myself

And the conversation went from there all the way home.

When we walk through the door, Serenity gets a call.

"Hello?........Hey!......I miss you too!......Nothing! It's sooooo boring!......But didn't you have an interview and a photo shoot today?.......If it's ok with the other boys?.......thought so......Bye! Talk to you later!" I bet 5 bucks it was Niall.

"Who was it?" Amanda asks.

"Niall." She shrugs. YES! I OWE MYSELF 5 BUCKS! YEAH-wait. I didn't think this through. "He just wanted to hang out and I told him to ask the other boys. Only Harry agreed because the rest were too tired. And I know why Harry agreed." she said in a sing songy tone.

"Shut up." I snort. "I'm going to bed." I comment and went and cuddled with my blankets. Good Night World!

___________________________

That was a crappy and boring chapter! srry! the boys are busy all week and everything I think of for them to do has to do with them so yeah! they might come in the next chapter! yeah..they will! anyway.... sorry again for the crappiest chapter ever! have a lovely day!