Chapter 33

Ellie POV

I woke up and realized that, I don't remember anything after the water fight. Hmmmm. That's not good. Meh.

I look over at the clock and see it's 12:30. The usual when my mom doesn't wake me up. Me, being me and lazy, just walk downstairs, not doing anything.

I walk down the stairs and see all of One Direction, and Amanda and Serenity. What the hell are they doing here?

"She's alive!" Louis yells. I glare at him and lay on the already taken couch. Let's see, I am laying on Liam, Zayn, and Harry. "and she's dead again" Louis says once I won't move from my position on the couch.

"Shut up, Louis" I groan.

"Well, someone is grumpy this morning." Liam stated.

"I'm not grumpy, I'm tired. There's a difference." I said. "Can we go to Starbucks? Or QuickTrip? QuickTrip please."

"Sure thing, babe" Harry replied. I ran upstairs and changed into some shorts with a brown belt, a white crop top that says, 'If I'm louder would you see me' and some high tops. I put my hair into a fish tail braid on too of the hair below it, and put on my Harry necklace. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my makeup.

I walk back to the living room and see that everyone has this smirk on their face. What's going on?

"Can we just go?" I ask. They nod and I yell to my mom that I'm going out. She replied with an ok. I grabbed my key and phone off if the coffee table and head out. Its then do I notice a black van. Hmmmm. Guess we're going in that.

We all get in the van and head for QuickTrip.

We got to QuickTrip and I rush out of the car and into QuickTrip. I looooove QuickTrip. I go to the coffee section and get a French Vanilla Capachino with whipped cream.

I go to the cash register and pay. I go out of the building and head back to the van. Ha. First one here. I sit in the seat I was in before and got on my iPod. I start playing Geometry Dash when Liam and Zayn got in. I take another sip on my coffee and smile at them.

"Hola mi amegos." I said.

"Hey"

"Hello" they replied.

I continued to play Geometry Dash until everyone was back. I put my iPod away when Harry said he had some news. Hmmmm. Harry was sitting in front of me.

"Kendall is in town." Harry said and turned around to see me. I put on a smile.

"That's great!" I said with fake enthusiasm, but I made sure not to show it.

"Her flight lands at 5." Harry said, a smile on his face, but not in his eyes. I wonder why. I look over at Serenity and give her a questions look. She just shrugs her shoulders. I look back at Harry and smile.

"You're still coming to dinner tomorrow, right?" I asked. My mom would be upset if her did.

"Defiantly" he nodded. I smiled and we continued to drive to who knows where.

About another half hour of driving, we finally reached the unknown destination. I look out the window on Serenity's side, I was in the middle, and look to see that we are at the City Museum. I love the City Museum!

We all pile out of the van and head inside to pay. Turns out they already paid and so we got our bracelets.

"Dibs on Ellie!" Louis shouted. I gave him a confused look, but he just smiled.

"Dibs on Louis I guess." I say. He smirks and grabs my hand and drags me up the stairs.

Once we get to the top, he looks at me and says, "I have never been here." I laugh and drag him towards the hamster wheel. I love this thing.

"So why did you call dibs?" I ask.

"Because I wanted to talk to you about something." he replies getting on the hamster wheel.

"And that would be?" I ask getting on it as well.

"I'll tell you in a minute." Then he started running.

________________________Sorry if it's short and crappy ....somebody was ready to update and I wasn't sooooo....yeah.....here it is......YOUR TURN! And they know who I'm talking about when I say that..... *cough cough* teamrarity