Chapter 47

Ellie POV

It's been a week since the incident. It's been a week since Harry called. It's been a week of pure torture. We went to the police station the next morning like they asked. They still haven't caught Carter yet and I honestly think they're not trying too hard. Niall left the day after that, even though he wanted to stay. We made him go. The rest of the week has been a blur. Nothing exciting that's for sure. Though, we haven't left Paris yet. I don't know when we do. I think I'll have to call Louis.

I set my book down and grab my phone. I dial Louis's number.

"Hey Ellie!" The perky, child acting, man answered.

"Hey! I was wondering when we leave Paris?" I asked my intention.

"Uhm, I think you're suppose to stay for two weeks. I'm not sure. Amanda should know. Or it should be on your ticket."

"Kk! Thank you Louis!"

"No problem, El!"

"Bye!"

There was a pause for a moment, kinda like he wanted to say something. "Bye, Ellie."

Well that was weird. I pick my book back up.

"Ellie!" Serenity yelled. Can't I sit in my room eat cookie dough ice cream and read the second book of the Percy Jackson series!? I've already been in here for hours. "Get out of your room! You've been in there all week! You need to go out and do something!" She continued to yell through the door. I groaned and put a bookmark in my book.

Closing the door behind me, Serenity takes my ice cream and spoon. She then walks away, probably putting it away.

"We are going out." Serenity states. "Dress nicely."

"Okay." I say somewhat happily. I haven't left the hotel room since we went to the police station.

I walked back into the room designated to me and went through all of my stuff. I'm surprised I brought some nice clothes. I know I had that red dress, but I also found this beautiful blue dress that I don't even remember packing or owning for that matter. I put that on and did other things to make myself presentable (outfit on the side).

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch for the other girls. Waiting, I hear a knock on the door. Thinking nothing of it I start to stand up when Serenity calls saying she'll get it. I sit back down in my seat, playing Trivia Crack on my iPod.

"What is a synonym for trans-" I begin until I hear something.

"Can I steal Ellie?"

"Yeah!" Serenity replied. "Ellie!"

"No!" I shout back. I'm not going. Nope. Not happening.

Serenity appears in front of me in sweatpants and a t-shirt. She planned this. "You're going."

"No. I'm not going."

"Come on El. Please?" A voice said from in the doorway. I turn around and glared at them.

"Don't even start."

"Ellie you're going."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes. Wait! I didn't mean to say that!" I catch myself. Serenity and I have been going back and forth and back and forth.

"YEAH WELL GUESS WHAT BITCH YOU SAID IT, NOW GET YOUR ASS ON THE ROAD" well someone is sassy today.

The Mediocre Life of Ellie Christiansan *One Direction*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara