Chapter 23

*~*~*~Ellie POV~*~*~*

I wake up to my alarm clock. I look over to it and see that it is 5:30. Ugh! Stupid boys with their stupid pretty pouty faces and just ugh! Yesterday, the boys asked us if we would join them for their interview and radio interview and another photo-shoot because apparently we make things 'fun'. They FaceTimed us so we could see them. I really hate them right now.

I got into the bathroom and took a ten minute shower. I then continue to dry my hair and leave it straight. I brush it through and then struggle to de-static it. Ugh! It gets so annoying!!! Once that was done I changed into a pair of red skinny jeans and a black Fall Out Boy shirt. I did my makeup and nails and put on my favorite black converse.

I skip down the stairs. I'm really hyper today! It wasn't a surprise I was wide awake because I'm a morning person, but being this hyper doesn't come often.

I see Amanda and Serenity in the kitchen, eating breakfast. I look at the clock to see its 6:00. CRAP!

"WE HAVE TO GO!!" I shout and we run out the door.

We finally arrive at the address Liam texted me at 6:15. Oops. The interview wasn't until 6:30 luckily.

"Hola People!" I shouted. I then heard a groan from Zayn. "Is someone tired and cranky?" I cooed as I pinched his cheeks. He swatted my hand away. "Rude!" I the walked away in a huff.

"I didn't mean it, Ellie" Zayn said lazily. "I'm just tired."

"And cranky" I coughed. He sent me a glare and I sent him a sickenly sweet smile in return.

"ELLIE!" Harry shouted, which made a grin form on my face.

"HARRY!" I shouted back. He then ran up to me and gave me a hug. I gladly hugged back. I then heard 'Awwww's from the boys and Amanda and Serenity. "Shut up." I glared. I mostly glared at Amanda because that's kind of our thing. We get mad at each other even if it's not the other ones fault. Serenity ships us. Ella. We both hate it, but because I like to annoy Amanda, I purposely make ship moments. Hehehehe.

"Boys on set!" Some scary sounding man yelled. Note to self, don't piss him off. Whoever he is. I then realize that Harry was frowning.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Well you just got here and now we have to work." he said sadly. I smiled and hugged him again.

"Now go." I demanded after I got released from the hug.

"Fine." He reluctantly says.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"YAY! WE'RE DONE!" Louis exclaimed.

"You have a radio interview and a photo-shoot." I say nonchalantly.

"UGH!" They groaned.

"You're the ones that wanted to be famous." I say.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Zayn waves me off. I grin at him and Harry puts his arm over my shoulders.

"Now let's go! You're going to be late!" I shout.

"She's turning into Liam." Niall mutters.

"NO ONE CAN BE LIAM!" I shout back. "LIAM IS LIAM NO MATTER HOW......" I wait a minute, thinking. "Tall?" I ask. Everyone bursts out into laughter. "Come onnnnnn." I whine. "Let's goooooo."

"Fine, fine. Come on."

"Finally!" I sighed.

They all piled into the van while is girls took our car.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok, so, after their radio interview, they went to their photo-shoot. That was hilarious. They were insane! Anyways, right now we were all in a circle, on the ground, changed into pajamas, and playing truth or dare.